cindiana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecsd1

Reaction score
This is the lowest bud on the plant, higher stuff looks much better, but can't get a good pic on the plant :(

More info in a bit

Nice looking lowers.

The forum would prefer that their server is used to post pic with and not an outside server.:)

Sorry for the faux pas ;)
Is the forums hosting mobile friendly? Sorry for my newbiness, but the places I belong don't enjoy a mobile upload. Ill give it a shot, and if it doesn't work, I guess ill leave. But the site I host on is the official skunkmag forums hosting site, if that matters any.

I just tried to up a pic using the forum, no go. So if my pics are unwelcome I'm sorry. I only joined to answer a ?? About a strain someone asked about (while checking the site out) it was thors hammer in the strain topic. Just trying to be apart the only safe way I can brother, sorry. Ill go back to lurking, instead of starting my log. My bad

ecsd1 :ciao:

I do not post pics from my phone, but many do here, so maybe if you ask in a thread or do a search I am sure one of our members could help you out.

Latest posts

Back