clone question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky left

Feddi Fiend Don
Reaction score
i wanted to know if anyone had any info, or could point me in the direction of anyinfo, about how to transport a clone. is it possible? i vaguely remember seeing something posted like this but i cant remember how i found it. thanks in advance

-Lucky Left

Yo Ho lucky left,
A good way to transport would be to get it to where it needs to go relatively quick. I brought mine home in a small igloo, (lunch Box). I think that the short time in the dark didn't hurt at all, and the temps in my ride were the same as outdoors, (windows down).
I was mostly trying to protect them from the heat of a trunk, or being to wind blown inside.
How many are you moving ? and how far do you have to go ?
As with everything, just chill, dig some music and try to move with the traffic.
Use rush hour to your advantage. Keep the humidity up by using a closed container.

smoke in peace
Kingkahuuna

where i want to mail i to is far from driving distance. i would have to overnight mail it. is there anyway i could do that. driving is out of the question. it would take days for me to drive.

tru man. i didnt think of that. dammit. i really want that urkle strain man.

cooler is ideal, or box with white layer of paper, close the lid to prevent the winds going in it.. u got limit time to take it somwhere, how long is the road u hittin to?

dude...hey lucky left, it is not smart to let post office to handle your clone
you grew it you handle it.. so it is more like "mail it" is out of the question..
where u taking it anyway?

Latest posts

Back