Clone!!questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kushflow

Reaction score
Is it possible starting a clone in a 5 gallon drum?...i mean Put in that 5 gallon drum right after cutting it off the mother!!!...if the plant is growing does it mean the roots are growing as well?

Yes it will work. If you put a cutting in soil and keep it moist and it takes off growing then it did root.

put a dome over it for a few days to keep it from drying out early on. take a clear plastic bottle a cut to the size you need

ok so if the plant is growing then its rooting...i just dont want to plant theses babies then they grow but with no dont bud lol

You should get bud if you got the cutting off a known female donor. good luck..... be safe

I am sure that it is possible, I'm not sure that I see any advantage to this. I imagine that it will be harder to get it to root as it will be a lot harder to maintain the right moisture level, which is one of the most important things in getting a clone to root.

I don't understand this: "...ok so if the plant is growing then its rooting...i just dont want to plant theses babies then they grow but with no dont bud lol..." Did you start with a cutting from a known female?

Latest posts

Back