Clone success!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankcos

Reaction score
So about 9 days ago I took 8 clones off of the girls I have in flower.I have six that made it and now have roots.My dumb little ghetto rubbermaid clone box actually worked.
:holysheep:

I run a ghetto rubbermaid cloner to and its awesome! Mine does 23 clones.

mine fits about 10 clones at the moment I did them in little containers in soil.I need to get a bigger container I think it will work a little better for me.

sometimes the ghetto stuff works the best. i had 1 i got from the hydro store but it was more then i needed. so i traded it, but been think about makin a liler 1. 1

congrats man! I also had success in my diy bubbler this week..
did u have the stems of the clones in the water or right above?
mine were in the water.. took 8 days to get up to 3"+ of roots, and these were revegged clones.

Relentless999 said:
congrats man! I also had success in my diy bubbler this week..
did u have the stems of the clones in the water or right above?
mine were in the water.. took 8 days to get up to 3"+ of roots, and these were revegged clones.
Congrats to you too .Thanks man I did it in a rubbermaid container but I didn't do it with water I should have gave more detail.I used a bunch of small plastic baby formula containers with soil in them.I just installed a light fixture on the under side of the lid for the container.You can check it out on my journal below if you like its pretty lame but it worked.I think that next time I am going to make the other diy water bubbler cloner.That thing is sweet.This was a test for myself.I am just excited that I had success my first time ever and in soil.

awesome franckos that is an achievment clones are fickle! I like homemade grow stuff because it can be taylored to exactly how a person wants to use it..the sky is the limit guys! woo hoo!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back