Clones. Or maybe science experiments?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treetard

Omega Level Mutant
Reaction score
So this was my first attempt at cloning and I took the clippings after they started flowering cuz I’m an idiot but some of them really took off. All the clippings of the ****** mutant plant I took didn’t root. I took another clipping cuz I’m like desperate to keep this strain alive and it’s looking questionable right now. I should have just put him in water. All the clippings I took that I put in a cut of water rooted. They took forever but eventually roots grew. I got
image.jpg
one that looks for sure dead but roots sprouted like a few days ago so I’m just seeing what happens at this point.
70432383022__F973DAA6-7D4D-4EF0-BBFD-5B58F2F9349F.jpeg
That’s the one that looks totally dead. And here’s the new guy
image.jpg
you can see that some of them were like budding when I took them. But they went back in to veg. The ones I had in cups of water really worked out well for me. I’m like tempted to take that new one out and pop it in some water now. Or take another clipping and try to get it to go back in to veg

it has been my experience that taking clones the first two weeks is ok and some growers swear by it as being the best time to take clones

also , there are lots of Threads here that can help anyone up their game taking clones

Sorry to hear. If done correctly successful cloning is simple....if done wrong it is frustrating. I have had issues in the past but GMO helped.
GMO knows his shit for sure. I know my cloning chops are shit for sure.

If you are trying to keep the strain you could revegg after harvest.
Leave a 1/3 of the buds and leaves on the plant and switch the lights back to 18-24 hours
Takes some time and grows funky at first but works.

If you are trying to keep the strain you could revegg after harvest.
Leave a 1/3 of the buds and leaves on the plant and switch the lights back to 18-24 hours
Takes some time and grows funky at first but works.
That’s fantastic.

here here’s some pics of the ones that I repotted. I looked up revegging after one of u said something about putting the mutant I have back in to veg if none of the clones I took from it worked out and I found out about monster cropping? Which is kinda what I did with the clones I took. I guess that’s why there so bushy. Pretty cool
70465501622__3A56075B-AC1D-44AF-9AC8-D12D63763864.jpeg

IMG_5659.jpeg
IMG_5660.jpeg
Here’s a better shot of the group and also a pic of the one mutant I took like a month ago. Really hoping that one roots and I can get out of re vegging the whole plant

I don’t know if this will root but I had to clip some off one of the other clones and I figured I’d plant it and see what happens
image.jpg

IMG_5682.jpeg
I replanted the ones that were in water. This one seems to not mind it. The other ones not lookin that great. I think the little bud rotted a bit or I’ve just been picking at it too much and I wrecked it. I’ll take a pic
IMG_5681.jpeg

IMG_5842.jpeg
IMG_5845.jpeg

I took these 2 out to re pot them and do some lst
IMG_5846.jpeg

And this one I’m just doing some weird lst stuff to. Just kinda wanted to see what I could do with it. Also before anyone says anything my ph was off for a min too so they got a little angry with me. This one more then others

Latest posts

Back