clones. how does he prm

techrons78

Reaction score
Do you treat clones as if they are a new baby? I cut my clones from 10 week old pl asmt u wait to feedcthem untill 4-6 weeks like usuall? Im growing in ffof 2 gal smart pot...one that was starting to flower leaves are still dropoy but its only bottm 2 fan leaves the rest looks ok...

A

Reaction score
No, they are not treated like seedlings as they are the same biological age from the plant the cutting was taken. But, I let my clones get some good root development before I feed them and still start out with a lower dosage, but can get them to full strength nutes fairly quickly. Unless your plants are in soil that feeds them, 4-6 weeks is too long to go without nutes, even for seeds.

HighBrixMMJ

Reaction score
I use a mix of 1 cup of worm castings, 1 tsp of lime, and 1 cup of perlite to every gal Of promix for my clones(straight from my turbo cloner) then I put them in solo cups with this mix and use only water for a week maybe two. Then transfer them into smart pots with my supersoil. When I pop them babies outta the solo cups there's roots galore, and they never lack for anything. Hope this helps.