Cloning Female Plant???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'M SMOKEY JOE

Ice Cream Man
Reaction score
Can i take clones off of a already showing female Sensi Hash Plant?, meaning the white pistals have just started.This might be a stupid question but please let me know!

Yes you can this is when you want to take clones. Just remember the longer you wait to clone after a plant shows sex the longer it will take to revert back to vegg. Also you are better off taking clones from closer to the bottom of the plant as this is where more of the root making hormones reside in the plant. Just take some clones give it 10 to 14 days to root and your on your way...take care..

like he said :rolleyes: take the clones now but you can fully flower your plant and re-veg it. and i agree be prepared for crazy side growth. the secondary growth even has side growth:hubba:
just leave a few lower budsites when you trim it up. put it back into veg and it will re-veg some strains faster than others. then you can take clones or veg it out and flower it again.
for instance my AK-47 x Bubbleberry re-vegged fast and put out true leaves from the start a first for me. usually i get tons of single bladed leaves before i get true leaves.
here is a pic
attachment.php

attachment.php

Just an FYI a fully developed root ball and 8" of .5" trunk with crazy side branching makes for an awesome SCROG.

Thanks for all the replys very much appreciated. Can i find rooting compound powder only at my local hydro store, or can it be foound at walmart or home depot, and after i make my cuttings should i then just let the girl veg out and flower out?

yes you can get the powder ar jell pretty much at all of those places but i would look at the DIY area and check out the bubble cloner. what i would do in your case is take your cuttings now and let the plant flower and then harvest and re-veg and keep her as a mother for cloning. if your looking for smoke in a couple of months. if your not looking for smoke soon re-veg now and clone away IMO.

I'M SMOKEY JOE said:
Thanks for all the replys very much appreciated. Can i find rooting compound powder only at my local hydro store, or can it be foound at walmart or home depot?
"Rootone" is at every gardening center I've been to. I know both places you mentioned carry it.

Latest posts

Back