Cloning gel recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallword

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

What cloning gel have you had success with? Any recommendations, or are they basically all the same?

Thanks!

They all work. I like Clonex, the gel seems to cling to the clone better.

what about cloning liquids? Anyone have experience with these?

clonex works great for me. Use Dyna-grow if your on a budget

I use a razor blade and a Bubbler. Never tried the Gels or Hormones.;) Aint saying I wont,,just never seen the need.

smallword said:
What cloning gel have you had success with? Any recommendations, or are they basically all the same? Thanks!

hey man- I've always used this stuff called 'Schultz Take Root' from walmart for like $4, and it works fine. I am 100% with it when using rockwool. So I really think it is more your technique than anything.

So I recommend 'Take Root'- but I also haven't used anything else.

schltztakeroot-3.jpg

GrowinGreen said:
hey man- I've always used this stuff called 'Schultz Take Root' from walmart for like $4, and it works fine. I am 100% with it when using rockwool. So I really think it is more your technique than anything.

So I recommend 'Take Root'- but I also haven't used anything else.

I also use shultz, for other plants this batch of clones with MJ will only be my second time cloning this, but I have a 90% rate with schultz even with plants that have bark. I cut ny clones recut under water and then dip in schultz then stick my cuttings inside a jiffy plug and they root in about 10 days.

Latest posts

Back