Visiting San Diego......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digger

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hey whats up! I'll be visiting San Diego this weekend. Are out of town, non med card holding visitors allowed to visit places that sell clones and get any? If so, wheres a good place to check out? Thank you for any help.

Hey whats up! I'll be visiting San Diego this weekend. Are out of town, non med card holding visitors allowed to visit places that sell clones and get any? If so, wheres a good place to check out? Thank you for any help.
I used to have a friend in Chula Vista, but we've lost touch. I got nothin', but you're welcome to it. ;-)

if you were farther north , like around Mendo , lots of coons around there who would share genetics..

LOL! Dont be sad Big, just asking because I'm curious. I dont plan on going out there and buying anything, but I've never been out to Cali, so I dont know what the scene is like. Lord knows I've got almost too many plants now, but I just got a package in, and two more are on the horizon. LOL!

LOL! Dont be sad Big, just asking because I'm curious. I dont plan on going out there and buying anything, but I've never been out to Cali, so I dont know what the scene is like. Lord knows I've got almost too many plants now, but I just got a package in, and two more are on the horizon. LOL!

Rosso Reefo lives out there in the Mendo area and I know he would hook you up

but yeah ,I am totally unfamiliar with the Cali cannabis culture , ccc

Back from San Diego!! Goddamn southern Cali is beautiful!!

I've never been to Spain

Latest posts

Back