cloning ?'s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BushyKush420

Reaction score
when is the earliest i can take a clone, since i started out with 12 and if i took clones of each of em and then just flowered the first ones ( the ones i took the clone from) to see which are the fems so then i know which clonez to save and which to rid of??

And is rockwool a fiberglass looking material? for sum reason when i watched the green man vid the cubes he used for his clones looked like they were puddy like or squishable i dunno it seemed like after he put the plant in he pinched the rockwool against the stem it formed and the stuff i got doesnt look like that?? maybe im dumb..:D

once some side shoots grow about 4 inches long. thats a good time to find out what sex your plants are, just take a cutting from the corner of the lowest leaf and the stem. at this time, you should take one cutting from either side just in case one of them doesnt make it through cloning/sexing phase... you can take the cutting and prepare it like you are making a clone and then put it on 12/12 light and usually within 2 weeks, each cutting will show sex. this is the less time consuming way to sex while the parent plant can still veg, but often the cutting is stressed so much if you try to reveg it if it roots, i normally dies. i have made cuttings and continued to bud after they sexed... not much smoke. but its smoke when your waiting on your others to finish. if you want to make a successful clone, then sex it once it roots, put the lights on 18/6 or 24/0 or whatever you prefer above 14 hours of light per day until the cuttings have rooted.

Latest posts

Back