closes call with being snagged by the law but not after toking or growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddypotseed

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure if this has been covered yet ,but i'll tell you a true story about me. When i was 19 i went to bar to wish a co-worker farewell in thier changing jobs with some others. I only had a couple of beers and was driving home and enjoying a joint. I put it out when done and proceeded to smoke a cig and around the bend came to a dui check point well i was shitting bricks they told me to pull over. While waitng for them to deal with me one of the officers asked what to do with me about the odd odor and the one in cherge said we are not looking for that tonight send him on his way, well needless to say i thanked who was watching over me that night and a couple of miles down the road i pulled over and finished of that joint.

Lol. You got lucky. Take care and be safe.

Driving while high is just the same as driving while drunk.

You can get away with it hundreds of times, without harming someone, maybe.

The one time you don't, and you run over someone or cause a wreck that injures someone, you'll be no different than the person who did it while being drunk on booze.

Please stay off the road while high on anything. There are enough dead people already, as a result of people driving while impaired on anything.

There is a time and place for getting high. While you're in control of 3 or 4 tons of metal at 60 miles per/hour is just a stupid time to be high.

Before arguing with me, think about it. You know I'm right.

You can use a stop watch to prove it to yourself. Have someone stand around the corner from you. When they jump out, stop the timer. Do this totally sober 10 times. Note the time on the stop watch each time.

Then take one toke and do it 10 times again. Note each time.

Then take another toke. 10 more tests.

Then another toke. 10 more tests.

The answer is obvious. Each time, your average stopping time will increase. If that were a person in a crosswalk that you saw at the last moment, they're dead and you're in prison. What a waste for both.

DO NOT TOKE AND DRIVE

Sorry man, this is something I feel very strongly about.

There is no excuse for doing it. You're taking other peoples lives in your own hands. That's simply not fair.

Latest posts

Back