Make yourselves at home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He doesn't even know that I am growing, only my wife does. My wife talked me into growing again like I did a while ago to save money and have good smoke. I don't pull it out too often but when I do my friends will ask where I got it from and I tell them "If I tell you I will have to kill you." As far as they are concerned I buy it in bulk because quarters just dont last. BTW Dubb, how was his spliff??

godspeedsuckah said:
BTW Dubb, how was his spliff??

Not bad didnt have be drooling on myself but it gave me a bit of a head buzz for about an hour. Oh and i know i pulled a :stoned: moment again i had just read that in an earlier post about your grow :eek: my brunt out haze is working strong today. To much dwelling on geting everything ship shape for the party next weekend got lots of things to store away for all the folks coming over ;)

Dubbaman said:
IF hes a friend of theirs and knows you grow then theres a good chance that they know now too.

My neighbors knows because they are always looking over the fence. So one day we got to talking about him possibly moving out & I told him about the plants growing & about my card just so he new I new he new he knows about them. I know dude smokes I smell it once & a while.There freebies but it would hurt with all the time invested into them pines just to have them chopped... People are so nozy.

That is so cool bro you have some what cool neighbors.

Dubbaman said:
Not bad didnt have be drooling on myself but it gave me a bit of a head buzz for about an hour. Oh and i know i pulled a :stoned: moment again i had just read that in an earlier post about your grow :eek: my brunt out haze is working strong today. To much dwelling on geting everything ship shape for the party next weekend got lots of things to store away for all the folks coming over ;)
:woohoo:"Peanut Butter Jelly time, Peanut butter jelly time....where ya at!!!"

Nah man not for this there going to be joes and nachos and wings and such like that but im not cooking cause im gonna be roasted :D ;)

Alright darn it, I have to get back to work. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Have a great night everyone!!!

Latest posts

Back