Co2 Cheap Way How To

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuffTheMagicDragon

Reaction score
(all these How To's im doing are the cheapest way to do things because im in college and dont have alot of money so if u dont either pay close attention to all hte how to's i put up im doing one on hash look their its the easy way no chems..)

Ok if you choose to do an indoor co2 grow room you are going to have to seal it off make sure you do have a fan inside of the room to promote stronger stems and prevent some pests.
1. any bottle with its cap still with it
2. yest (cheap as hell)
3. sugar
4. make a funnel a cone shaped fulnnel and put the small part in the hole of the cap
5. make a hole in the cap should b rule 4.
6. you can hold your finger over the hole and shake

now place your c02 behind the fan that is blowing on your plants other wise place it at the base of the plant so the co2 goes upward
*Puff*
untitledhy8pe0.jpg

aaaah....... co2 is heavier than air!

These homemade booze co2 makers don't make enough co2 to be worth the effort. You'll get more co2 from the atmosphere in a well ventilated room than from a sealed room and pruno jugs fermenting.

you are rite, but if you want to handle the smell better by sealing off the room thats the way to go im not doing it this way its up to the grower

I could see how this could benefits in a very small grow. some facts i would be interested in knowing is how long it takes to saturate your room (say from 500ppm to 900ppm) if it takes longer than 1 hour its probably not worth while because in that time your room will get too hot, and you will be doing more harm than good.

very true, i thought people who were using fluros who have maby 1 or 2 plants in a confined space would consider this an option

yup. that would probably be good. just keep an eye on the temp... and i still wonder about the rate of Co2 saturation.

PuffTheMagicDragon said:
you are rite, but if you want to handle the smell better by sealing off the room thats the way to go im not doing it this way its up to the grower

Have you done it this way and if not why open a thread on an unproven method?

Make no sense.:(

my first time i did because my parents were comin in and out of my apartment all the time so i needed a way 2 hide hte smell and i coudlent afford a carbon filter it worked well sealed off the grow room no smell

Folks, we have a very friendly group here. We allow no arguments in the open forum. If you disagree with what is posted, send a PM to the person your disagree with. If you need to, send a PM to a Moderator to settle problems.

DO NOT ARGUE IN THE OPEN FORUM. 6,000+ people don't want to read your problems.

Stoney.

Latest posts

Back