CO2 during flowering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getmelifted

Reaction score
What would the benefit be to buying a tank of CO2 and letting it slowly release in my grow room?

Bigger buds? Better smoke?

More yield?

Im thinking something like this and just barely turn it on to release just enough but last alil while
hXXp://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer/tanks/co2/C10.shtml"]http://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer/tanks/co2/C10.shtml[/URL]

Stupid idea? or beneficial?

without several variables controlled, temperatures, lumens, ect. adding c02 is futile.
Try the 'search' feature in the toolbar. I think you will find several threads on the subject.

You would most likely see no benefit at all. It cost a lot of money to set up a CO2 system correctly where it will benefit your plants.

please someone correct me if i am wrong:
upon past research on introducing CO2 into ya grow. i was readin on it a while back, but anyways...
its my understanding taht if done corrctly to where ya plants will benefit from CO@ in ya grow that it will increase the metabolism of the plants thus increasing nutrient uptake as well as number of waterings and time between etc etc.. so basically if ya not ready to have ya hand full or have the grip on general growin first i think you may end up wit ya hands full and really busy wit maintenance and upkeep of the ladies if done right. thus ya ladies will be showin signs of benefit from it ..
im sure tehres more to it and a better elaboration on wat i just typed but in general tahts teh impression i got from teh FYI aspect for those wantin/thinkin of introducing CO@ for the first time to they grows :confused2:

Latest posts

Back