Colorado CDPHE Response Time & Dispensaries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MY_WEED_KNOWS_NO_LIMITS

Reaction score
Anyone know how long it takes to get a response back from the state once you send your $90 check and paperwork in?

Also i need a good dispensary. I found an all organic outdoor one, but no good indo shops.

Thanks

30 to 40 days was my expereince...:cool: look on craigslist under health/beauty section, there is a million dispensary on there....

I'm going on 3 Months waiting for my papers. You just need to carry copies of your paper work untill the card comes.
I like Medical M in Loveland they have a great selection.

i like

weedmaps.com
dailybuds.com (They have a really cool herb magizine in denver)

I just found an all organic place in denver right in captiol hill area. Really nice blue dream.. about 30 strains all great. let me know if your interested. $43 1/8. ounces and up are $10/ g or less.

The law here states that if you have received no response from the Health Department with in 35 days, and you have your notarized copy from your doctor, as well as proof that the paperwork was sent in to the state (ie a certified letter receipt), then you actually have your medical license. The Health Department is so overrun with licenses coming daily that the two people there can barely process them and have recently asked the state for additional help. I sent out paperwork for one of my patents back in early October and have not received anything yet other than the certified letter receipt.

As for dispensaries, there are many out there. You are not limited to just one, scout them out walk in and talk with them. Carry your paperwork with you just make sure that you white out the first 5 digits of your SSN on the doctor paperwork because some dispensaries will make copies of your paperwork.

Latest posts

Back