combine veg and flower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I EAT WEED

Reaction score
I have a space of 2.5 x 2.5 x up to 9ft.

I was originally going to enclose the fan in a small box on top of the grow, and then have my electronics and what not on a panel on top of that.

Should I hang my light at 6ft, leaving room for the filter on top of it? OR Should I keep things lower and try to squeeze a veg room AND a flower room?

I know it's a small space, but I've already vented outside and ordered a bunch of stuff and was planning on having just a single space with lots of room to keep the light high :) and vent correctly and be organized. 250HPS with a panasonic whisper inline fan...

:stoned:

Student of the game I am ...two rooms...seperat.....unless doing Autos...Look up at the tool bar and click..."Growing Resources"

take care and be safe

Fluorescents don't put off that much heat for flowering, and provided his ventilation is adequate, heat won't be an issue. Light leaks are pretty easily handled with several household materials. I think the idea of going with 2 rooms in the same closet is nice, but it is extremely limiting in a 2.5'x2.5' space. I'd personally set up the closet for flowering and run grow after grow instead of staggering them, until you have more space to work with.

-nasty

Latest posts

Back