COME ALL. 3 ounce or more contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well thanks bro. I really liked your ladies you posted in the other thread. They sure are pretty. :) I also seen where yous aid you was working on starting teas? Did I read that correctly? What all you using up in your teas bro? I have a few things and have discussed it ADT a few times. I used all organic mostly. I also use/ a compost box during summer months, and worm beds/ well totes. lol

That is the stuff I'm trying to learn about doing. So far all I have is the 4 guano mixes and the home made tote with all the stuff to brew and also drop feed on a timer.
I've also been reading up on the compost and worm beds. The weather here had been awful, it's even at the freezing mark tonight and even snowing North of me. [emoji24]

I'm lined up on getting some 50 gallon blue water barrels to both collect rain water and also a compost tumbler.
I've even checked into the worms and their houses lol. They actually sell all that on amzn.
I just need some warm air to stick around here so I can actually work outside.
I took out a 16x28 pool that have me quite an idea also for a greenhouse.
Oh dang maybe my wife was right, I am obsessed. [emoji16]

these meds lately seem to bring out creativity lol [emoji2]

You know, I have never actually grown a purple strain.. I've never been able to get a hold of them while they are available.. I've always wanted to grow grandaddy purp, but nope.

I was headed that way but got side tracked. I think its all this bud bro. ;) haha that cant be a good thing. lol. although there is some things in my past I would rather just forget, and or change. I know I try to do my best, and as humans thats all we can do. ;)
I think maybe the bud you already smoked made you miss it.. Not once, but twice already.. hahah..

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67992&page=15

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I bolded it for you this time.. hahaha :p

You know, I have never actually grown a purple strain.. I've never been able to get a hold of them while they are available.. I've always wanted to grow grandaddy purp, but nope.

I'll be starting some very soon, about to rearrange a few plants and add to the flower station. Gotta make room in the tent and harvest a few others so I'm not over my limit[emoji6]

I'll be starting some very soon, about to rearrange a few plants and add to the flower station. Gotta make room in the tent and harvest a few others so I'm not over my limit[emoji6]
You got grandaddy purp?

I was headed that way but got side tracked. I think its all this bud bro. ;) haha that cant be a good thing. lol. although there is some things in my past I would rather just forget, and or change. I know I try to do my best, and as humans thats all we can do. ;)
hahah, I wish I could say that..

Yep, I forgot to come there cause, well you know, I was too high.. Seems like when I get real LIT my fiancee wants me to drive somewhere.. haha.. I'm like, ok, its gonna take us a while to get there though.

I hear that. I have a few of the guano's myself. Just the budswell. I also have maxi crop liquid seaweed. was thinking about maybe mixing up some and letting an air stone sit in for a day or two. Either that or mix up some rice and let it sit and water my ladies with it. cant remember the name of the liquid it makes. lol (rice milk). ;)
That is the stuff I'm trying to learn about doing. So far all I have is the 4 guano mixes and the home made tote with all the stuff to brew and also drop feed on a timer.
I've also been reading up on the compost and worm beds. The weather here had been awful, it's even at the freezing mark tonight and even snowing North of me. [emoji24]

I'm lined up on getting some 50 gallon blue water barrels to both collect rain water and also a compost tumbler.
I've even checked into the worms and their houses lol. They actually sell all that on amzn.
I just need some warm air to stick around here so I can actually work outside.
I took out a 16x28 pool that have me quite an idea also for a greenhouse.
Oh dang maybe my wife was right, I am obsessed. [emoji16]

these meds lately seem to bring out creativity lol [emoji2]

OK she is in her new home under a 400 watt ushio bulb..... grow baby grow!!!! [emoji3]

Latest posts

Back