COME ALL. 3 ounce or more contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The birds are singing and the breeze is blowing, got the back door wide open. Its awesome :banana: can't wait to see this view from my own back door tomorrow :D God is great!

now how about those entries? lol

Oh man Im hung over..

Wake n bake required this morning!! :bong:

Haha i woke up like that also. It was so hot here all night sleeping was horrible. Woke up with a few numbers in my phone of people i guess i met while intoxicated last night, thinking about day drinking! Today as i have the say off :)

just so everyone knows the fella that was causing problems has been blocked. The contest of entries can & I hope will continue. Sorry 4 any problems he may have caused.

Update

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400384225682.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 126
Pretty little plant there kmog. What strain you have going? The big leaves and bushy plant look indica.

I understand why he is saying it. You guys say you welcome people with open arms.. pssh yeah right!! I tell ya what. Just go ahead & ban me again, and or just delete my act. OH remember to put the ** Hammie put in the little box as 4 reason for banning. Simply for posting a pic & speaking my mind. (btw hope that made him feel big & get a laugh)

OH remember to put the ** Hammie put in the little box as 4 reason for banning. Simply for posting a pic & speaking my mind. (btw hope that made him feel big & get a laugh)

You think of it as "simply posting a pic". It was a blatant breaking of a major rule here. If you had been able to get beyond reading rule #2 over and over you would have known that. You were even informed that what you had did was a no no and you got an attitude. Again. I didn't ban you.

I have a couple of girls about to head into bloom, that I expect to be 3 oz. or more. I'll post up pix later today.

Right there with ya bro. Just goes to show you some people dont know how to be nice, nor show compassion for others. Its a sad fact of life I guess. Your ALWAYS welcome to come join in the REAL 3 ounce grow thread @ our original home :)
Wow!!

The warm fuzzy feeling here went out the window in the last few days!!!

Bummer as I thought this was going to be a nice place to hang out and chat with others who have similar interest's.

Silly me for thinking there would not be jerks over here! It is sad that a person would jump into someone else's thread just to stir the pot that they have no reason to stir!!!

Thats great :) would LOVE to see um. I have the same contest going on ROLLITUP :) hope to see you there. Im out..

Peace & love to all @ MP..
I have a couple of girls about to head into bloom, that I expect to be 3 oz. or more. I'll post up pix later today.

DNS, Hammy didn't ban you I gave you a one day time out. Hamster Lewis doesn't lie.

I didnt get an attitude over it. I plainly said I didnt know.. no biggie. It was a damn shroom. You act like it was a naked picture of some sorts. Yeah, Im over your rules. Glad there not mine.
You think of it as "simply posting a pic". It was a blatant breaking of a major rule here. If you had been able to get beyond reading rule #2 over and over you would have known that. You were even informed that what you had did was a no no and you got an attitude. Again. I didn't ban you.

I did not see the picture that was posted. I did however read all of the bashing about DnS's Logo that did not look like the other logo. It is cool that they state an opinion, but to repeatedly bash on Dank over it is childish in it's own! Saying " I am going to go tell on you" is really childish!!

Yes, I talked with DNA, and they agreed that the logo is infringing on theirs, whether or not you cats say so or not. Lawyer up kids.

Why is this stuff continuing? You already said you were leaving several times. Be a man of your word and leave. Your friends are waiting for you. ;)

Latest posts

Back