COME ALL. 3 ounce or more contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm loving theses dirty martinis... :)

Hey Dank, those two PurpMonkeys that germ'd so fast popped soil today. They are in just straight peat moss. The four others I germ'd had 1in taps on them in the paper towels so I just put them in some random potting soil I had. It's kind of muddy and heavy but I'm hoping the seedlings will still be good in that for a week. Damn they are fast.

Will be planting the KASIs tomorrow.
I wouldn't recommend planting them in really damp soil.. They will suffocate. JMO.

If it were me, I'd pick up a handful of that really muddy soil, wring out the excess and replant. once again, just my opinion. ;)

I wouldn't recommend planting them in really damp soil.. They will suffocate. JMO.

If it were me, I'd pick up a handful of that really muddy soil, wring out the excess and replant. once again, just my opinion. ;)

Thanks for the suggestion. Maybe I'll try it on two and leave the two and see if there is a difference with this soil.

I don't plan on using it for long, just was using what I had on hand today. I think it's just heavy on the clay side.

Thanks for the suggestion. Maybe I'll try it on two and leave the two and see if there is a difference with this soil.

I don't plan on using it for long, just was using what I had on hand today. I think it's just heavy on the clay side.
No problem..
I've had bad experiences with peat moss cubes that I didn't wring out the excess water.. Just stating what I've been through and wouldn't want someone else to ruin their seed if not needed.. If you are wanting to test out a method, use a bagseed.. If you are disregard what I said cause I didn't read that part. :laugh:

I'm using a really moist peat cube to try and root the top of my auto that I just topped. haha.. I don't know if it will work, but we shall see. So far I'm 100/100 cloning, but I've never used peat moss to do it.. So yea.
:D

Like I said, I dont see anywhere in any form that we tried to copy from DNA. Our name is DNS because Im Dank, and my business partner is Stew. Im the boss is to why the crown is on the D.

Design still work in progress.

[emoji106]
I agree. I even borrowed some eyeglasses from someone and still don't see it.

No problem..
I've had bad experiences with peat moss cubes that I didn't wring out the excess water.. Just stating what I've been through and wouldn't want someone else to ruin their seed if not needed.. If you are wanting to test out a method, use a bagseed.. If you are disregard what I said cause I didn't read that part. :laugh:

I'm using a really moist peat cube to try and root the top of my auto that I just topped. haha.. I don't know if it will work, but we shall see. So far I'm 100/100 cloning, but I've never used peat moss to do it.. So yea.
:D

Well the two in straight peat moss are doing great, it's the potting soil that seems heavy and muddy that I'm like 10% concerned about, but it should be fine.

That stuff I wouldn't just be able to ring out, it would basically like melt haha.

Aloe Vera juice makes a great natural rooting hormone if you have a plant around your house. I know I also have one around for burns lol

Aloe Vera juice makes a great natural rooting hormone if you have a plant around your house. I know I also have one around for burns lol
Yea, I've never used any sort of hormone for cloning. I don't see the point.. Just make a couple small slices in the bottom of the stalk plant it in a moist medium (prefer rockwool) set in humidity dome with air holes, foliar feed and keep spraying the domes inside top when dry and usually within 4-6 days, ROOTS!.

Always worked for me.

Sounds great bro. Glad to have you on board. :) Looking forward to seeing your work. Thanks 4 joining in.

She gave me roots, I'll give her soil. asking for opinions.... Solo cup, 5g bag, or 7g pot?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400195345213.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 56
It is only in "your" opinion and "your" followers that Hal is wrong.
It is my opinion and also that of other long standing members that Hal is correct.

Its my opinion that you should have kept your opinion to yourself since we are trying to be drama free but yet you bring more.
I think the rest of us in my opinion are moving on to other matters at hand.

nice & sticky. haha :) OH to answer your ? bro, naw I didnt 4 get I had an (auto) going. lol I just have so many is the thing that's germinating, and or in seedling stage its crazy. :)
hahaha.. Hope you got everything labeled. ;)
YUP ;) cant wait until we can have a fishing trip. Thats going to be fun. I love me some fishing. haha
Hell yea, same here..
What kind of setup you use.. I love using a baitcaster even though it is very testy.. hahah see what I did there.. :laugh:

Its my opinion that you should have kept your opinion to yourself since we are trying to be drama free but yet you bring more.
I think the rest of us in my opinion are moving on to other matters at hand.
Indeed.
I thought it was over.. I mean, I started posting my stupid looking auto clone and such.. ;)

See.
How can anyone be mad at this dude.. He is willing to forgive and forget and yet it still keeps going.. Lets all move on and talk cannabis and other stuff..

Last edited by a moderator:
Which strain is this bro? The K.A.S.I. ?

Its the WWxBB I mentioned earlier in the thread. If I can change my mind on what plant I use for the 3oz I got the K.A.S.I. today I can start popping seeds.

Latest posts

Back