Compare these pesticides

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
discount-hydro.com/products/Ed-Rosenthal%27s-Zero-Tolerance-Pesticide.html

gchydro.com/detail.asp?product_id=XDYNANEEM

Has anyone used both of these (not noecessarily on the same crop)? People who have used either, what were the results? I am using Dyna-Neem oil nowadays, it having eradicated an invasion of what I think were thrips. I am looking to try out Zero Tolerance, which has different botanical ingredients.

I used that stuff(Zero Tolerance) back before Xmas for holding down Powdery mildew. It worked ok but not great against the PM. The problem was that I had a raging case and had to use Eagle 20 to stop it. I did like the nice cinamon/clove/orenge smell that it has and I didn't see a single fungus gnat.

I don't know how well it will work against thrips but I would think it would do ok as a preventative. If you have thrips bad though, you will need serious measures. I have found that Azamax works great to wipe out both thrips and gnats and it is biodegradable as it is made from Neem oil. The trick for any of them though is that you have to apply them once then wait so many days and apply again to wipe out the ones that were missed the first run. Hope this helps you :)

Props for posting. Neem oil is da bomb, but I wasn't aware that Azamax was made from neem oil. The average "dose again to kill the hatched larvae" duration I have seen is 5-7 days. Green mojo. :cool2:

I use Azmax on a pretty regular basis as a preventative, kind of sucks for a major outbreak though. Sarenade is pretty good for more serious mold/mildew issues, they make a organic that can be used into flowering, cant remember the name of it off hand.

Latest posts

Back