Confessions Of A Career Criminal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
ganja guru is dead..
Ashes to ashes.. ganja would have been honored to decompose and provide nutrition to a fine guerilla garden

He and his dog are camping out near an awesome patch he is getting ready to harvest! I hope his death was peaceful and painless.

RIP GanaGuru. I enjoyed your stories much. Even though I just arrived, find peace my friend. I'll meet you there when my time comes.

If he could have only published a book, then these stories would be part of his memory.

If there was a way to bring you back GG, I would, because it is people like you that make this world worth living in. A person who could make us laugh, cry, smile and feel, through just the stories of his life.

R.I.P. Man, I don't know you, and sadly I never will get the chance, but wherever you are, i hope you're happy. And let it stay that way.

I want to read some more!!!! I hate reading but I love reading real life stories that I can relate too.

We need a thread dedicated to short stories. I have some crazy stories and Im sure everyone else does to, but Im just not a story teller.

I have stacks of books that i have been meaning to read for years, but I cant read something im not interested in. I could sit and read these stories for hours. Somebody write some more. Please!!!

I am going to keep digging up GG's stories and bump some of them back. I read one about a friend of his who ripped him off. Instead of getting angry and hurting the guy he just cut him out of his life nicely. "karma" reared its ugly head and his exfriend is now living with a woman who HATES pot and he has to beg for scraps. Reading GG's stories I see someone of great wisdom, humility, kindness and patience. This world could use a little more GG to go around!

HippyInEngland said:
You have been here a long time Mutt, you remember old names, when you first started here was it a more boistrous site? is it calmer now?
You want the story here it is....from my persepctive....
Rasta, WeedDog, Skunk, Insane, GanjaGuru and Hick (the only mod). MarP of course ran it. PranicFever joined the same time I did...(remember those were "active" members...some other peeps were "inactive") Then Stoneybud joined shortly after. I was just getting into forums...and went through a couple i just didn't like the feel. This one was on page 17 on a google search :rofl:
I figured what the hell...
I started yackin with skunk, hick, insane, rasta, weeddog, Pranic and stoneybud...all of em stand-offish just us checkin each other out (seein if everyone was cool)....then this dude....decided to come over and give us luagh outa luagh...(the Brother's Grunt) ask him about the "hermie executiuon" sometime ;) :cool:. We would post anything that would come to mind. No rules, except our "unwritten ones". Be chill, be cool, and be respectful. But we did pick on each other pretty rough. LOL
Then OG went down.............
MP's member base triple in two weeks. All it was "HOLY CRAP!!!!"
So rules and a direction had to be set...thus the mods were made mods. Hick helped build this place, he hand selected all of the mods to make it what it is. Remember Hick and MarP built the foundation...but peeps (ones i have in my mind very specifically) made this place by being valuable members each in there own way. I don't mean the ones that can grow...the ones that help set the tone. ;) and I see more coming aboard as time goes on :D.
Peace
:48:

i just want to say if you made the first story into a movie id watch it lol

stoner said:
i just want to say if you made the first story into a movie id watch it lol

me 2! lol all of the stories are very entertaining and im lovin sittin back puffin and reading them...wish he was still here to give us some more! RIP GG

Hick said:
ganja guru is dead..
Ashes to ashes.. ganja would have been honored to decompose and provide nutrition to a fine guerilla garden

It looks that way... TOA...

Bumped and respects payed.

Cool read, well worth the spare 5 minutes. I know it's all old and whatever and I don't usually get bored enough to surf this far back but... Very touching, a fairly deep and thought provoking thread. Like a story within a story within a story. I never spoke with him, but he seems the kind that could reach out and touch a person, no matter where they were. Don't know what else to say 'cept I'll smoke my next in your honor ;)

GanjaGuru: Last Activity: 06-23-2006 12:19 PM

I think you missed your calling. You write better than Tom Clancy. Loved it all.

i gotta pay my respects to this guy.

even though i may never know you GG, rest in peace knowing that your stories have touched me in a very special way. it's not every day that i'm brought to tears from writing.

I've never read any part of this thread before, very interesting stories.

Latest posts

Back