Congrats POTUS! You're our new M.V.P.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

No official poll was made last month but by reading the nominations it is very clear who gets the honors.

Congrats POTUS! :D

Congratz you deffinetly deserve it!

I told ya who should be this month's MVP... ;)

congrats, man :aok:

shame you didn't do a poll really.

Well thank you all very much. It's an honor to be chosen for this title.

I really appreciate it.

I enjoy helping everyone. I love pot and love growing it. It makes me feel good to help someone else grow and enjoy the fruits of their own labor.

You are all the greatest!!!!

Stoney Bud/POTUS

:yay: congrats man a pass of the torch and the work at hand will still be in safe hands congrats.

As a wise man once said,
" I see it all clearly now, said the blind man to the deaf mute over the phone as he spat into the wind, it's all coming back to me now." LMAO
CONGRADULATIONS !!! you have certainly earned this award.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Congrats POTUS! I have read many of your posts and seen many pics of your grows and I think you definately deserve it. I hope to be able to help people and know all the stuff you do one day. Congratulations again my friend.

SmokinMom said:
Normally we do. The mod in charge of this has gone AWOL. :p

If you have any doubts about the MVP, feel free to tally it up yourself here.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22523

And POTUS is Stoneybud????????????????????? No way!!! He hehehe. ;)

No man its all good just i've yet to do a an MVP poll (i'm a bit behind the times with the amount of threads on this forum :stoned:) and was looking forward to it..and yes I don't have that much happening right now lmao hehe :D

Congrats POTUS, are you really stoney bud?

Stoney Bud the psuenonym... is no more... Stoney Bud, however lives on in a strain shared among the members of this forum :hubba: .

Stoney Bud, the strain, seems to be popping up everywhere... the pollen must be riding the aircurrents.... :rolleyes:

most valuble poster

lol

so its got to me:hubba::rolleyes::hubba:

joking well done potus doode

pkj;):D:p

Thorn said:
Congrats POTUS, are you really stoney bud?

Thanks Thorn, yes, I changed my name....the :cop: were just getting too close to me...hehe

Lots of reasons, none of them sane, but that's me.

Hey everyone, to do this really legitimate, I've duplicated one of DL's polls and made it for all of the nominations. Let's get a vote going!

Everyone has a chance that way!

SM, you're a doll, but this should be done the same as all of them. :ccc:

Everyone VOTE

THE FEBRUARY MVP POLL, CLICK ON THIS TO VOTE

POTUS said:
Thanks Thorn, yes, I changed my name....the :cop: were just getting too close to me...hehe

Lots of reasons, none of them sane, but that's me.

Hey everyone, to do this really legitimate, I've duplicated one of DL's polls and made it for all of the nominations. Let's get a vote going!

Everyone has a chance that way!

SM, you're a doll, but this should be done the same as all of them. :ccc:

Everyone VOTE

THE FEBRUARY MVP POLL, CLICK ON THIS TO VOTE

Great job and well deserved...the vote is already in! :D

haha nice one potus, i had no idea hehe. its all good...i did wonder where you went tho..but its good to have you around take it easy

Congrats POTUS. Your alter ego is legend around here. Gandolfe the Grey is now Gandolfe the White. You smote the Balrog, flame of Udun. Glad to see you are OK and hope to see you around some more. Nothing beats years, and years, and years, hehehe, of experience. And you share that experience with the best of them.

I have learned a lot from you, and you also helped me realize that old farts smoke too. ;)

I would surely love to see a super-duper hydro grow of yours, White Wizard. Welcome back.

Latest posts

Back