Considering Seeds at Nirvana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for responding.

I am changing my mind (woman right to change mind is documented in history).

Due to this thread here I have learned, that I can buy single seeds, I can expect fems to stay fems, outdoor means the plants should finish early in any climate, I dont want to eat at McDonalds and Stable Phenos are something you gonna have to pay thru the nose for. Also, the "help desk" personal usualy dont know anything bout words on their site. I can clone Fem plants,that is a way cool thing to learn. Oh and, I dont want to grow F2's... I think.

I want stable seeds, even tho I didnt care for the smoke of the BB I grew last season, those plants were identical to each other and that alone satisfied me that they were Stable and Prolly what I paid for. I would have paid twice as much if I had known that the Bud Pic of the Year was gonna come from them!

Now, to spend the day perusing the Attitude then over to "Single Seed Center" to see if they have what I want.

I am still looking for a Northern Lights Fem seeds and Bubble Gum Fem seeds. If I have to narrow it down to two strains.

Again thank you all for your help. I am on a quest and those on a quest should always thank the people who help them. Also, I will contiue this thread in case anyone wants to follow the quest for the "tcbud '10 summer season outdoor grow"! Time to start thinking of Journal Names.

Okay Mr. Lewis, I am now looking into the Cali Breeders. I will start new thread when I have gathered enough info to be ready to walk into harborside and say...hopefully....

Please let me see your seed list and be able to pic out some seeds.

I am researching the OG's and the Chem lines now, as it seems the Cali Breeders are all into that. I could enjoy a Diesel too...

Latest posts

Back