coppas in choppas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankcos

Reaction score
Was out on my deck this morning with the wife enjoying a dube when I heard a chopper off in the distance.A few minutes later I caught a glimpse of it through the tree.It was definitely a police helocopter and they were scanning the wildlife management area across the street from my house.After a few minutes they moved on and continued what I believe to be there search for MJ.Usually see every year around this time surprised to see them this year with budgets as tight as they are.Glad I got nothing out there.:)

I just thought of something fuuny after reading this ! Where I grew up, fish and game used to put a fake buck (deer) out in the trees about two weeks before deer season to catch poachers. Wouldnt it be kinda funny to put a bunch of fake MJ plants in a spot where you could see, and watch Johnny law and the boys raid a fake plantation... :rofl: It would be priceless.......

:yay: that would be funny as hell.I know of a guy up in Maine that actually got caught shooting at the fake buck in the field the game wardens put out.He got his gun and his truck confiscated along with his right to hunt in the state for 10 years.

I know of another guy as well that shot the fake buck :doh: I grew up with his youngest boy ! He got in all sorts of trouble, they searched his house and found 7 more bucks in freezers :eek: ... you can inagine the trouble he was in !

I cuold just picture a chopper and DEA, FED's al of those clowns in full swing attacking a fake pot field...HAHAHAHA man they would sure be fired up when they realized it wasnt real, :rant: I would pay to see that one ! :D

I think this calls for a fat bong rip Frankcos, :) meet me over at the BHC for a smokey treat ! :bong1: :joint:

chris1974 said:
I cuold just picture a chopper and DEA, FED's al of those clowns in full swing attacking a fake pot field...HAHAHAHA man they would sure be fired up when they realized it wasnt real, :rant: I would pay to see that one ! :D

OK, this whole concept has me thinking: Hemp is a THC-free type of plant, right? Is the plant itself similar/identical to our beloved MaryJane plants (honest question, I've never seen a hemp plant)? If so, can seeds for the hemp plant be obtained somehwere? My understanding is, hemp used to grow wild all over the countryside in the old days, until our government spent a bunch of our tax-dollars to erradicate it. What would happen if a whole bunch of us got together and started sowing wild hemp all over the countryside again? I'm talking literally saturate the wilds with hemp seed, especially the wildlife areas. How long would it take for the government to decide that they simply cannot afford to keep up with the eradication efforts? Would it eventually be easier for gorilla growers to plant a crop on public lands, once the LEO were no longer looking for every single leaf that looked like MJ?

Its like: we've tried petitioning our lawmakers to legalize MJ, we've appealed to the good judgement of legal system to decriminalize it, we've been waiting for organizations like NORML to do their thing, and it seems like its dragging on forever. Would blowing the lid off the eradication program budgets just be one more thing to hasten the process along?

Just thinking out loud here. I'll be quiet now. If nothing else, it would be funny as heck.

Thats actually very interesting..... it would definately stir the pot :)

If you did that, the hemp pollen would pollinate the good girls that were planted, then you would weaken the final product. I see what ur sayin, but I think, if you're going to plant it, plant the goods...everywhere!

So I can find it!;)

So whatever happened to those crazy kids that were going around planting ganj outside police stations? We need more of that! Resistance is futile! The People Have Spoken!

Next time I grow, my males are definitely being transplanted to a public place. In the states, it is not legal to even be in possession of viable hemp seed.

My cousin pulled off the side of the road to take a leek once while returning home from a local mountain resort. In his own words he was pretty much taking his time, in no real hurry. This was at dusk. He said eventually he looked up and saw the outline of a buck near by. He stood very still and was just checking it out. At some point he even picked up a stick and threw it at the deer. It hit the deer but the deer stood tough and wouldn't leave. He was looking around for another stick when suddenly a guy came out of the trees very pissed off and told him to get in his truck and get the hell out of there. The buck never moved. It was then he realized.

That story was a laugher to hear him tell it and wore itself out over the next year.

GreenLantern7 said:
If you did that, the hemp pollen would pollinate the good girls that were planted, then you would weaken the final product. I see what ur sayin, but I think, if you're going to plant it, plant the goods.

Right on, you would end up with a lot of seedy bud, and the seeds would suck, too.

GreenLantern7 said:
If you did that, the hemp pollen would pollinate the good girls that were planted, then you would weaken the final product. I see what ur sayin, but I think, if you're going to plant it, plant the goods...everywhere!

So I can find it!;)

So whatever happened to those crazy kids that were going around planting ganj outside police stations? We need more of that! Resistance is futile! The People Have Spoken!

Yeah, but see, with a real gorilla grow, ya gotta tend the plants to some extent, and ya definietly want to come back for the harvest. The goon squads know that, and that's why they get their jollies laying in wait for ya. The beauty of the hemp grows would be that they've spent their bucks finding it, etc, but no one is ever coming back for it. They're left holding the bag, see?

nvthis said:
My cousin pulled off the side of the road to take a leek once while returning home from a local mountain resort. In his own words he was pretty much taking his time, in no real hurry. This was at dusk. He said eventually he looked up and saw the outline of a buck near by. He stood very still and was just checking it out. At some point he even picked up a stick and threw it at the deer. It hit the deer but the deer stood tough and wouldn't leave. He was looking around for another stick when suddenly a guy came out of the trees very pissed off and told him to get in his truck and get the hell out of there. The buck never moved. It was then he realized.

That story was a laugher to hear him tell it and wore itself out over the next year.

:rofl: ..... dude, that was a good story !

Latest posts

Back