I had a bunch of trim that I put directly into the freezer after cutting it up. This all came from a plant I cut down early due to a lack of patience. I simply needed the space and it was taking too long for the quality it seemed I would get - replaced with a Cinderella 99. I ordered some bubble bags and decided to give it a try tonight. I've never done it before and thought using this trim would be good practice. Glad it was a practice run... I watched MANY videos on the process. One suggested using 2 buckets, with the last 2 on the second bucket due to slow drainage. Not paying attention, I started with the wrong bucket. I drained everything to where it should be, but it had already been a few minutes using the drill and paint mixer. So, I mixed some more and then waited for about 20 minutes. I removed the bags from the first buckets and didnt get basically anything at all. I just dumped the little bit and rinsed the bag assuming I messed everything up, or it was really just that low of quantity bud. But, I figured I'd try the last two bags for practice anyway. The second to last bag had some foam in it. I scooped it onto the drying mat with a towel underneath. As the foam settled I could see a bit of product. So, I went to the last bag. I was pleasantly surprised to see a glob sitting in the middle of the bags screen. I scooped it out and pressed out some of the moisture - folding over the screen and pressing between two paper towels. Pic of the final product. I'll definitely be trying this again with better starting material and more knowledge. Gotta get it off the mat and onto some cardboard to finish drying. I'm kind of excited to give it a try.