Cotton ball tips...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlo

Reaction score
What's up Everybody,

I'm growing HSO blue dreams and chemdawg. They just ended the 7th week of flowering and for the most part are looking extremely good. I was hoping to flower for 2 more weeks. At this point the buds are dense and full of trychs that are still white.

However, 3 plants, the 3 that grew the best, are now growing cotton ball tips on a few of the higher buds. I've never had this happen before & like I said I was hoping to go 2 more weeks.

What are these white tips? Basically the top part of the bud lost all pigmentation.

Should I cut the white tips off? Should I just take those 3 plants? Take all plants & not wait any longer?

Not sure what yual have happinin can yual take some pics of these here cotton balls and post Im sure some pilgrem goin be able to help ya but thinks it hard tryin to imagine what yual have goin on.

BWD

need picture to help you better...sounds like foxtailing

take care and be safe

yeah I was thinking "foxtailing" myself without seeing it. :)

Sounds like it could maybe be bleaching. What kind of light are you using and how close is it to the tops of the plants?

Pics would be good. Man yur gonna love the Blue Dream.Very good Smoke,,and makes kick *** Brownies or Firecrakers.

After further investigation, it seems like bleaching was the problem. I raised the lamp and hopefully all is well.

Yes...it was like fuzzy cotton balls on top...since, I cut those portions off & raised the lamp. Seems to be better now...but those buds with cotton balls seem like they are ready, not sure why...they will be the 1st to go this weekend...the rest, next weekend.

I'm hoping its not too serious, like mold or something.

Latest posts

Back