Could have been killed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ozzydiodude said:
Scariest thing I every saw in FL was a alligator wearing shoes.

Wait....I think I recognize that foot!

That gator is just a baby! I have an 8 footer that lives near my back yard. He comes out about once a year where I can see him. I think that's what cleans up the dead armadillos I throw over the fence.

I lost it in the first 20 posts, crying in laughter. That was way too funny!

StoneyBud said:
Oh yeah? Well one of the Florida Hoop Snakes was seen recently nesting on a pile of honey badger pelts while munching on a dropbear. :D :holysheep:

Meh, I saw a drop bear walking a honey badger the other day with a Florida Hoop Snake as a lead.

It's quite funny in our parts when you explain to tourists, particularly European and UK tourists, that they should be vary wary of the native fauna. Afterall, Australia has 9 of the top 10 most venomous snakes in the world, 5 of the top 10 deadliest spiders and any matter of reptiles that will rip you a new one.

Despite all of this never fear any beast more than the carnivorous Koala's that drop from the trees to attack the skull, i.e. The Drop Bear.

Get's em every time.

Just beware though Boxing Kangaroos are legit, if you ever come across a big red or grey roo up on it's tail and hind legs, run for it, he's about to kick your derrier!

StoneyBud said:
No, there are no citrus groves in my part of Florida, but I have Banana Spiders that are sometimes big as dinner plates.

What we call "Banana Spiders" here are actually Golden Silk Orbweavers.

floridanature.org/species.asp?species=nephila_clavipes

Is this the same thing you call a "Fruit Spider"?

Which Honey Badger video?

I would bet it's all the same spider.:hubba:

Honey Badger: hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Enjoy!

Wet

MURDERERS Yall are all MURDERERS Yall killed a fine lovely relaxing buzz.

Me go Heal Now:joint::joint::joint:

Hey ozzy, wish I could IM you some really good smoke to make up for the murdering of your lovely buzz. You better smoke some more now, for me.

so how bout them Llamas with hats?

llamas-with-hats.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=kZUPCB9533Y

:rofl:

Caaaaarl!

smokingjoe said:
Just beware though Boxing Kangaroos are legit, if you ever come across a big red or grey roo up on it's tail and hind legs, run for it, he's about to kick your derriere!

I've seen the Kangaroos boxing each other in fights. Pretty damn good at it! The back feet launched at full force is the real damage maker.

Here in Florida, rattlers are the most common problem. Damn things are everywhere. A friend just emailed me yesterday and said she killed a four-footer that came into her yard. She uses a shovel and a machete.

She cleaned it and soaked it in brine over night and she said she was making BBQ of it today.

The biggest one I've seen here was held up by the base of the head, as far as the guy to reach above his head and it was still just touching the floor. Damn thing looked like something from a monster movie.

One like that wouldn't have to bite me. If it was within reach and coiled up, I think I'd just fall over dead from fright while making weird little noises.

In the summer, I can always find at least 2 or 3 Black Widows around my house and they always come inside in the fall. They just walk right through the house, never been bit and hope I never do. DEATH TO ALL POSIONUS SPIDERS!!! Oh yea and spider mites too!

Latest posts

Back