Covert computer grow box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skoomaman

Reaction score
i decided to make this for the sole reason that i can move the thing around without disrupting much inside, XD and the fact that it is in the form of a pc which can be hidden in a corner without light coming out of it.

Is there anything i can do to make this better?
i will be putting one more fan on the other side soon.

Thats a nice stealth box. One of my plants would outgrow that box in a week and a half. I say study how to make a really small plant. Looks cool though!

yeah lol the lights took more room than i pictured

It most likley would benefit to recreate it to where the lights are sitting the other way. You also might be able to find a used computer tower for cheap that might be a little taller.

ya what if you layed the lights on there sides so they don't hang down and take up as much room!

thinking outside the box there. sounds like a very good plan but for now i will keep them as is and will reposition those bulbs when the babies get too tall.

Yo Ho skoomaman,
I thought that maybe you would like a few more option to think on.
Perhaps a flat LED panel would be a better fit. I am trying out LED's even now, and I am much impressed with the results so far.
If you consider this route, it is a bit spendy, and there are a lot of knock-off copies out there, but a good bit of studying on the topic will shed tons of great info. Just my $0.02...

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

All I can say in that small a space is good luck. To me, it wouldnt be worth the effort to grow in that confined a space.....but I have heard of very successfull microgrows on here.

ahhh, will be cool to have tiny plants in there and I'm assuming it already has the fan still inside it? One thing that would blow the stealth factor is the skunky factor, lol. Very super cool idea. Can't wait to see more.

Latest posts

Back