Cross Auto & Photo period question

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by airspree, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Nov 28, 2019 #1

airspree

airspree

airspree

I'm a relative newbie and have posted a few times but never introduced myself. I'm working on a grow for my hubs who has cancer. I'm working into a perpetual grow and in thinking about saving money I know I can do
    clones, which probably makes the most sense, buttttttt..... has anyone crossed a feminzed Auto with a male photo period? What were your results? Were some seeds like Auto and some like the Photo period? Or were they a combination of both. Dominance? No sense in reinventing the wheel if I don't have to. I've enjoyed lurking and love the humor. Can't wait to try the Cannamel recipe!

2. Nov 28, 2019 #2

umbra

umbra

umbra

I did it. They were all over the place, combination of both auto and photo. I gave most away and threw the rest away.

3. Nov 30, 2019 at 8:46 PM #3

airspree

airspree

airspree

Well so much for that idea. Now that I think about it, I did read somewhere that it would take
    multiple generations before the line type would grow with consistent traits. Thanks for the feedback Umbra!

4. Dec 2, 2019 at 8:05 PM #4

burnin1

burnin1

burnin1

5. Dec 2, 2019 at 9:31 PM #5

stepheneking

stepheneking

stepheneking

Welcome and good luck to you on your goal to have a perpetual grow! This is a fun and rewarding experiance! Plenty of TLC and patients! With your own two hands, you and your plants will build a bond and they will make sure your are taken care of! ;)

Its great theropy! Its mine!:D