Crushed or chunked?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappy

Reaction score
I was wondering how you guys like to smoke your weed when you're using bowls. Do you just put in chunks or do you like it broken up?

Personaly, I love to break my weed up as small as possible. It's practicaly dust before I put it in my bowl. I like it cause you need less flame and you can fit a crap load into a single bowl. It burns so much smoother too and I think the taste is better, especially when bonged.

Pappy said:
I was wondering how you guys like to smoke your weed when you're using bowls. Do you just put in chunks or do you like it broken up?

Personaly, I love to break my weed up as small as possible. It's practicaly dust before I put it in my bowl. I like it cause you need less flame and you can fit a crap load into a single bowl. It burns so much smoother too and I think the taste is better, especially when bonged.
I'm with ya on this Pappy. :aok:

I agree, breaking it up is so much better.:bong:

I think for me it really depends on the weed. If it's super seedy or stemmy I do break it up. But the stuff I got now isn't so I just pinch a little off a bud and shove it in my pipe. :)

i always grind my buds. i think it smokes much better than a whole nugg.

SmokinMom said:
I think for me it really depends on the weed. If it's super seedy or stemmy I do break it up. But the stuff I got now isn't so I just pinch a little off a bud and shove it in my pipe. :)

I do the same thing, unless I am twisting one up:ccc: , I don't really like crushing the trichs, or trying to save kief.

Latest posts

Back