Cure to Paradise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paradise attracts us all we just need the boost to get to feel hows it like...
, right now im punctured and i feel like camping here an taking a break since my spirit is sleeping somewhere away, i might soon start a grow on a new thread ...

tcbud any words from hippyinengland its been a year or more since i pass by this forum so ive lost touch , i'd appreciate it if u can send him my regards if ur still in touch

I have farts more understandible then this here pilgrem ;) No direspectin but yual got dropped to yur head one 2 meny time as kid LOL but yur fire be interestin enough to be watchin

BWD

bwd nice spirit of the potheads like the rest , wasting time ? i think il pass ur nose for some1 else to bend . seeing a mockery is a sign of weakness . the clown in the darknight was a legend ,my soul is in hes path....

if i spread my brain like a sheet of paper , u will see urself not unique anymore ..but another retard in my world who i ignore , but then u maybe realize , and then u realize .... after that u will be in my path the path of the clown in the darknight.
cure will come to u soon , the dark cure or the bright cure ...

you know they tell me microdot acid is a helluva thing....:confused2:

:rofl:

lmao 7g that's some funny stuff right there!
Can I get some of what you are on crozar? PLEASE! I NEED IT!

crozar said:
bwd nice spirit of the potheads like the rest , wasting time ? i think il pass ur nose for some1 else to bend . seeing a mockery is a sign of weakness . the clown in the darknight was a legend ,my soul is in hes path....

if i spread my brain like a sheet of paper , u will see urself not unique anymore ..but another retard in my world who i ignore , but then u maybe realize , and then u realize .... after that u will be in my path the path of the clown in the darknight.

Mighty sorry pilgrem! Aint be gettin or wantin to stand in the path no clown LOL!

Might get the sickness yual gots ;)

Dont think I needs it

BWD

crozar said:

what a thread.

is it just me, or does the above sound like some death thrash metal music lyrics?;
..if i spread my brain (dun dun da dun)
..like a sheet of paper (da dun)
you will see yourself, not unique anymore
..just another retard in my world who i ignore

solo!

:D

kaotik said:
what a thread.

is it just me, or does the above sound like some death thrash metal music lyrics?;
..if i spread my brain (dun dun da dun)
..like a sheet of paper (da dun)
you will see yourself, not unique anymore
..just another retard in my world who i ignore

solo!

:D

Yup that right there, shot straight to point.

Respect pilgrem

BWD

Thankin ya for me "idjut" rep pilgrem but yual forgots to color it red ;) Better luck next time reckon.

BWD

Latest posts

Back