Curled leafs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bALLACK

Reaction score
Hi guys, the little leafs on my plant are very curled, why's that? She sick?
Here some pictures
jkevkh.jpg

ny74w0.jpg

more info please

PH?
Nutes?
soil?

looks like your in a skylight?

Nop, its a bad soil i think, i took it from my grandfathers glasshouse he used to grow stuff too like pineapple's

I think the plant is getting nutrients from somewhere(soil)............. your plant is most likely over watered(staying to wet) most likely because of your soil.

yeah I agree...your soil must be good if Grandad used it..sounds organic anyway

Ok, i'll wait for it to get drain and will see if it gets better

MJ is tricky sometimes, depending on the soil. You don't want to over or under water them. Your soil needs to drain well so that the roots don't sit in water, but as soon as the soil dries out, you need to water it so that all of the soil is wet again. This is the wet/dry cycle that soil growing requires. How often do you water it and how much are you giving it?

On an unrelated note, it looks like you've got some stretching going on. You may want to up the amount of light on her(hopefully her)

good call schoolboy i was thinking the same, it also could be Fimmed or topped to get the bottom to fill out an bushy...BtL

she looks pretty healthy to me but ya could be a slight over watering. great color and node spacing on it though!

Latest posts

Back