Curling Leaves 6th Week Flower-Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i_love_amsterdam

Professional Bong Hitter
Reaction score
I have 1 bagseed plants and 1 Sensi Skunk that are 6 weeks into flower. I also have another bagseed plant that is about 2 weeks in. I noticed within the last 2 days the tips of my leaves started curling under on all of them. I stopped giving nutes to the 2 that are deep into flowering and the other one gets Fox Farm Nutes. I have them sitting in front of a window for light. Havent had this happen to me yet and I'm pretty curious as to what it is. I'm hoping the 6th week ones will be ready to harvest within the next 2 weeks. Any and all comments/suggestions would be very much appreciated. I've included some pics. I was also wondering if you guys think that just setting them in front of a window that doesn't get direct sunlight will be enough light for them.

View attachment IMAGE_125.zip

View attachment IMAGE_120.zip

View attachment IMAGE_121.zip

View attachment IMAGE_124.zip

View attachment IMAGE_127.zip

View attachment IMAGE_128.zip

View attachment IMAGE_131.zip

View attachment IMAGE_134.zip

View attachment IMAGE_135.zip

View attachment IMAGE_138.zip

View attachment IMAGE_147.zip

Sorry i cant see the plants in that format but if the leave's are curling under i would say its a salt build op or a nutrient overdose. I would flush the plants with plain water and let em dry up and start your feed again but cut the dose back some. Hope this can help, wish i could see the pics to go off. Peace and Love!!!!!!
Roken.

view.php

i'll second the overwatering and throw in a light to far...
more light and closer light, but don't cook your babies!
-be known, i had a drink or two-
anything else...? airflow?? can they breath?
good luck!
&
Namaste.

I just flushed them last night. Will this help the PH at all by itself or do I have to get in there and do some things to change it?

If your planning on being a full time grower, you need tools to hand, a PH meter is essential, but if your growing it as an experiment or a 1 off, its pointless paying money for a PH meter, that said, if it is a 1 off and you want as much bud as you can, the cost of the PH meter far outweighs the profit you make in extra bud.

a ph tester is worth the money you spend. they can save alot of headaches in the long run.. it looks like overwatering but that don't mean thats what it is.. i have one plant that is doing the same thing, its not over watered or under watering, i've flushed, and checked the ph. i can't find a reason for it. its growing good and budding better than my other plant. it could be nothing but i doubt it.

start out simple. is the soil staying wet or real moist? is it staying dry all the time? do you have any burnt tips on the leaves? these are things to look for to help determine the cause.. everything is a clue. hope this helps good luck

I really appreciate all the comments/suggestions;) How about having them in front of the window. Will this be enough light for plants to flower? It doesn't recieve any direct sunlight but it does get pretty bright in there with the blinds open.

They def. need direct light. But that dont mean go throw them outside either. They have built up a "light tolerance" and will burn badly outside. You will need to "harden them off". Take out for an hour the fisrt day. Second day, 2 hours, ect. I think that light is your main problem here. If they are in their 6th week of flowering, they are very small and undeveloped. Get em' some good light with ventilation (maybe a window that will let them get direct light) and they might turn around and shoot out some growth. They really need a dedicated light source though. Even in a window with "direct" light, is still filtered light from having to go thru the glass. Hope this helps. Peace

Yeah I have had a lot of issues with lights and the heat. This is my first grow and when I started them back in April I didn't think about the summertime heat being such an issue, especially when growing inside. I actually have a 400 watt HPS that they were under for awhile but my temps average like 90-95 so I know they have been slowed down by overheating. I'm to the point where these should give me some decent bud and I'm just trying to get them finished with as much bud and as good of quality as possible. Then I'm gonna wait till fall/winter when heat won't be an issue before I get started again. I just bought a PH meter off ebay so that should help. I had fungus gnats a while back and used diotomaceuos earth to get rid of them, which i heard messes with your PH. I will also get them an adequate light source for these last couple weeks. Thanks for your help everyone. I hope I can get these babies to take off and give me something decent.

from your pics, I believe I see that you have a ph problem - it is evident on all your fan leaves (that's why yer getting the little sporadic "yellow/rust" spots.)

about flowering them in the window... outside, it's not an issue, but inside... I'm sure you don't sit in the dark when the sun goes down... this affects the length of time it's gunna require for them to finish flowering.

I had a few plants in my window at the start of the year to flower, and cuz I changed the room lights in there to CFL (even worse), it buggered up the time it took for those girls to flower... an xtra 4 weeks, and I put them back in my flower box half way thru, so....

Latest posts

Back