Custom Build Light System

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

movintarget

Reaction score
Good day,

I found a hydro store close by the house http://www.texashydroponics.com/shop/. If I may, have you check out their complete grow light system, and look at their custom build system at the 400watt package. Is this a good by? It is offered either in HPS/Metal Halide. I'm thinking that a 400 watt will be enough for no more than 10 plants at a time. Your suggestions are most welcomed...Thanks folks.:ciao:

Sorry i clicked on the link but can't seem to find the light you are talking about. How much do they want for it?

Good morning,
After you link to the site look for the button Grow Lights, click on and you can then choose Complete grow light systems, you should be able to click on the colum Custom build your system.They are advertising a 400 Hps/Metal halide for 209.00 + tax I live in Texas so I have to pay the sales tax at 8.25. Thanks again for taking the time. I'm gonna visit the store today and see what all they have. Brothers Grunt, I have a follow up question that I will hit you with later Thanks again.........

yeah 209 isnt that bad of a price and plus you wont have to order them and pay shipping so thats another plus

I am a fresh newbie and Med MJ patient with a providers licenses to grow 75-100 plants at a time. I think Aeroponics are the best way to go for indoors only? I have maybe a 10x12' 8' feet high room to work with. If anyone can help me find good suppliers or any information I would greatly appreciate it. Cheaper solutions are also appreciated or just building from scratch. Any books, sites or opinions are greatly appreciated as I have been disabled for 7 years and need to get something producing quickly, large yield and the most potent I can grow and hopefully not too expensive. I am really desperate and THANK YOU! for any help or advice.

Where do you live. I have one of those shops like 30 min away... Never tried them.

you will need more than a 400 for that area. You are looking at a 1000 maybe for that size room. 50 watts a square foot is want you want to achieve I have a 2x3 room with a 400 watt hps with a grolux light and hydofarm set up.

Latest posts

Back