customs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorickyourself

Reaction score
Had a order that l was waiting on,seemed to me it was taking a little long! Got the pakage,but with a bright yellow tape on it saying opened by customs.Thought there goes my new York diesl.But the way the company did it they must have pulled the package out ,thought to themselves looks ok!put it back with the yellow tape:holysheep:

gorickyourself said:
Had a order that l was waiting on,seemed to me it was taking a little long! Got the pakage,but with a bright yellow tape on it saying opened by customs.Thought there goes my new York diesl.But the way the company did it they must have pulled the package out ,thought to themselves looks ok!put it back with the yellow tape:holysheep:

I saw where a Seed Company stated a lot of seeds are being confiscated coming through Chicago. This was in the last 2 weeks btw

gorickyourself said:

Heck yual be ok pilgrim, cause yual were smart enough to have it shipped to address that ya "don't grow at" so yual be fine. Hope ya fills yur pouch friend ;)

BWD

I have purchased seeds for decades on line. The only problem I ever had was when the Mounties took down Heaven's Staircase and I had an unfilled seed order. Of course, I never got the order, but there were never any repercussions. Nothing at all to do with customs.

Since I am in the west, most of my packages from Europe come through LA on their way to me. Maybe the west coast is safer.

Happy Hooker, I couldn't figure out why you had all those red pebbles under your name....so I just gave you a little rep to get you to green. Can't imagine why one person never has problems with customs and someone else always does. Kind of weird.

Like I said I shop in my own country now most often I order over the phone and I can get the details that I want to know about a certain plant .

Latest posts

Back