Cyber Security Myths and Tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's almost like cannabis cultivates such behaviors or something...plants are the best teachers in the world.

This place isnt too bad for people watching us...However,.....If you want a real eye opener, Google your User name!..I did, and also googled my real name! and, sometimes, I found them together at the same places!..Another note.....If the fuzz wanna check you out they generally start on Facebook! So will employers and NICS workers!...Shoot! I bet, when WE wanna find out about people, dont WE start in Facebook? :)

I dont do Facebook. Me no likey.
Im afraid to google my real name. Been in a weeee bit of trouble in my life.:D

Me too Bro! Tons of wee bits! But been good( kinda) for about 19 years now!

Actually, I google my real name to see if its really me making history!! Lol!

Yeah,,Im getten to old for that crap,,and my Wife of 28yrs, is the only reason why,, ive ALMOST ;) stayed out of trouble all that time.:D

NEW 2 CHONIC I HAVE TO SAY I DID YOUR EXPERIMENT AND DIDNOT FIND ANY OTHER IP ADDRESSES SO I BELEAVE IN WHAT YOU STARTED TO SAY YOUR MESSAGE WAS OUR PROTECTION AMMOUGST OURSELFS YES? YOUR INFO OPEN MY EYES TO OUR GENERAl WELL BEING AS WE SURF THE INTERNET,LIKE YOU SAY IT IS OUR RESPONSILBILITY TO WHAT WE ULTIMETLY GET OURSELFS INTO I CANNOT STRESS THIS IMPORTANCE IT IS US WE WHOEVER THAT WE GET TO GO ON A GLOBAL SCALE AND WITH YOUR GUIDE LINES I THANK YOU , SURE OPENED MY EYES THATS FOR SURE.AND DONT GIVE UP ON US SOME OF US JUST DONT GET IT.88888888

Latest posts

Back