Damn Hermies Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nevr really gave the hermie aspect much thought. i hope my girls dont turn herm on me befor they get full bloom

if you have a hermy what is the result, do they still bud?
is the quality lower, if they do still bud a assume there will be seeds that will grow up to be hermys also is this correct?

yes they still bud, and the bud is lower quality. the seeds from the hermie plant will carry the hermie gene, though the plant grown from those seeds may not hermie they are alot more likely to hermie than seeds from a non hermie plant.. jmo hope this answers your question.

u all got me all nervous for my ladies now lol.. all this in one thread is enough to worry me sick now bout how i done things gots me lookin back on if i stressed em any to where they'd go gay on me or somethin.. i'm a major worrier wit anxiety probs go finger but mary actually brings my anxiety down vs how it hieghtens anxiety for most. maybe its the same scenario as adhd kids. give em speed an they slow down. give a normal person speed an they wash ya walls scrub ya floors paint the house fence etc... lol

Latest posts

Back