Dancing around like PeeWee Herman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on a beautiful successful grow :)

Surprising what reading can do isnt it ;)

You have 2 last enemies to fight, light and moisture.

Are you ready for the battle?

:peace:

I didn't come this far to start stumbling around now. I think that damned impatience is still my worst enemy, though. Heading over to the harvesting and curing library now.

Thanks all, and you know who you are.

Now Ive got a case of bud envy. You put me to shame on your first grow. What are you going to be growing for your second round?

maineharvest said:
Now Ive got a case of bud envy. You put me to shame on your first grow. What are you going to be growing for your second round?

Got some ice and some mazar Afghani beans but I tried my hand at cloning and had another horrible success--guess I'll be doing WW and Crystal again. I've got 7 plants this go in 4.5'x8' and it gets crowded when I rotate and reposition everyday. I've topped, super-cropped and super-cropped again trying to keep them low by torturing them.

There's a great deal of luck involved in anyone's first successfull grow. Beyond that, like my good friend WinstonWolf says: Experience is the best teacher, and if it's someone else's experience then that's better still. It must be true--I got to watch him fumble around with his first grow.;)

Dankerz said:
they look ready to me..when the chop? are you checking triches?

Checking trichs everyday now--got an Eyeclops. I got the beans from marajuanaseeds.nl and they say 8 weeks. Hippie talked me down off the ledge last week when it was exactly 8weeks and I was dying to chop something, anything. I think I may be able to take the top colas middle of next week or so.:D

Patience is sometimes agonising, the thirst within is urging, compelling, calling your soul to rush before the prize is ready.

Its a fight everyone has to champion, because cutting too soon ends in frustration that lasts for months know what you could have had compared to what you do have.

:peace:

PencilHead,
Thanks for the photos and posts. You are an inspiration to newbies like me.
When I resurrect Captain Kangaroo, you'll be the first guest invited on the show. "Hi Kids, Pencilhead just came out of the closet with some killer buds. Watch bunnyrabbit and I hit off the vaporizer!"
Seriously, Great Job!
Mr.Greengenes:eek:

mr.greengenes said:
PencilHead,
Thanks for the photos and posts. You are an inspiration to newbies like me.
When I resurrect Captain Kangaroo, you'll be the first guest invited on the show. "Hi Kids, Pencilhead just came out of the closet with some killer buds. Watch bunnyrabbit and I hit off the vaporizer!"
Seriously, Great Job!
Mr.Greengenes:eek:

Wasn't Pee Wee Herman just Captain Kangaroo on drugs?;)

Truth be told, and I can tell you from first hand information, Pee Wee Herman is the love child of Captain Kangaroo and Shari Lewis - she of Lamb Chop the sock puppet fame. They both dropped acid and went on a 3-day love fest. Pee Wee Herman is the comic/tragic result of that tryst...I have it all on video.
Mr.Greengenes:D

mr.greengenes said:
Truth be told, and I can tell you from first hand information, Pee Wee Herman is the love child of Captain Kangaroo and Shari Lewis - she of Lamb Chop the sock puppet fame. They both dropped acid and went on a 3-day love fest. Pee Wee Herman is the comic/tragic result of that tryst...I have it all on video.
Mr.Greengenes:D

That's way funny, especially if you know who Lamb Chop is.

Awesome looking girls! I can't wait to see the dry weight of that monster cola! My scales are good, bring her by sometime.:headbang2:

Latest posts

Back