Decent day's work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woa....I just realized how unprepaired for my harvest. I never imagined that sort of haul off of that few plants for a first growl. I am scared and anxious and that is just weird....you can't see it but I am rasing my glass of sangria to you in salute my friend.

Did you have a GJ? I must have missed all the fun, how did you grow? you said 1200 watts right? Soil or hydro? Wow I have a lot to learn.....how big did they get? I vegged mine waaaaayyy tooo loooonnggg me thinks..

Shockeclipse said:
Woa....I just realized how unprepaired for my harvest. I never imagined that sort of haul off of that few plants for a first growl. I am scared and anxious and that is just weird....you can't see it but I am rasing my glass of sangria to you in salute my friend.

Did you have a GJ? I must have missed all the fun, how did you grow? you said 1200 watts right? Soil or hydro? Wow I have a lot to learn.....how big did they get? I vegged mine waaaaayyy tooo loooonnggg me thinks..

Thanks, Shock. I was as shocked as anyone with the take. I fretted like a mother hen for a bit at the beginning of the grow, then settled into it, listened to the people around here who give excellent advice.

Did not do a grow journal because...well, because I wasn't sure I could do this and I'm not big on documenting failure (ie. Geraldo Rivera and The Uncovering Of Al Capone's Hide-out). I vegged for a long while also--I waited until pre-sexing of all involved. If you've got the room, why not veg them up? My biggest, a WW, gave me a little over 4 oz. (2) 600w; 7 plants; 36sqft.; soil (FFOF and all 6 FF nutes)=751 grams dried, cured, jarred. I've got a couple of random posts with the finished product floating around--check out a Formal Thank You thread in, I think Coffee Table.

I walked around stunned for a day or two over the take--actually I was stoned stupid for those 2 days also.:D

Good luck and I hope you surprize yourself like I did.

I just read the whole thread. Very nice haul! I can not wait to see what my outdoor widow girls do. One is as tall as me right now and super bushy and the other, a clone of her is waist high. I have started stocking up on half gal. mason jars, just in case. Great job, PH

hey PH....
just read this thread and had to chime in on the grow .....phenomenal dude......i got some really nice bag seed going indoor/soil 400w switchable mh/hps
Just went 12/12 today hope i can yield a third of your yield with 4 plants....might sh*t myself to come even close to urs.....lol
New to this site and am addicted to the abundance of educational material and just plain good folks on here.....
Any way sweet grow brah
:headbang2: DaRookie123

Thanks, DaRookie. Won't get this sort of haul from my current grow that I did on this one in this thread--I'll pull maybe 10 Z's off 8 plants. I tried topping, super-cropping, LSTing and every other form of torture I could conjure and they just didn't grow big and produce--I think I had some root-bound issues because I left them in the 2 gallon pots too long. I was waiting on space in the flowering room. But on the up side, I've got plenty of patience now in the form of buds in mason jars, so I let this grow go until it will couch lock you into oblivion.:eek:

Now, I've got the last clones from these seeds going--got 3 grows outta 9 seeds (one seed never germed and one was male). I've lollipopped this last grow up to about 2-2 1/2 feet, left nothing but fan leaves below, a little lettuce up top. They also went long in the veg room, but I've got the verticle height to accomodate so why not? I put them in the flowering room and they are going wild--I love it. They're probably 3 feet tall and buff as gym rats.

Live and learn. There are soooo many variables to balance out to get exactly what you want. Man, I love this sport.;)

Just broke down the next. Got considerably less quantity but learned considerably more. Twisted and tortured them and suffered through root bound issues.

This go, my third, are the last clones off this first grow. I'm trying a lollipopping thing I've been interested in--I'm clipping all air-buds, all auxillary buds, sucker shoots, etc. Not going to tolerate anything other than big old colas that are going verticle. Now, I'm just having fun and showing out.

You are having too much fun! What's next, upside down containers, l0l?

I know just about everyone has chimed in on this thread but I felt I had to as well.

Fine work, it is a thing of beauty what you produced. Congrats.

Looks like you have some mighty fine snacks and that Asian tapestry is quite stunning as well.

Latest posts

Back