Different Soils-fox Farm Ocean Forest,miracle Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoot1073

Reaction score
Hi All Mp Menbers, Last Week I Took Eight Beans From Some Good Bag Weed And Germinated Useing Wet Paper Towel In A Bag In Dark Place,anyways Four Of Them Poped So I Took 2, And Put Them In Some Fox Farm Ocean Forest Mixed With Alittle Perlite And The Other 2 In Miracle Grow W/perlite.small Pots. Misted With Superthrive, Today Its Been 8 Days And I Must Say The 2 In The Fox Farm Are About 2 Times As Big As The Ones In The Miracle Grow,i Dont Know If Its The Seeds Or The Soil,but This Is My Frist Time Useing Fox Farm,and For Now On Its All Ill Use.i Think The Stuff Is Great.the Plants Love It.i Also Repoted One Of The Wifes House Plants With Ff And My God It Came Right To Life 3-4 Days Later.my Point Is Fox Farm Soil Is The Best There Is Right Out Of The Bag $19.97 1.5 Cubic Ft.(38.6 Dry Quarts).

Try sunshine potting mix #1. I got results from it close to yours with FF.

scotts soil works good too. Just get the kind that has no ferts in it. Then add your own nutes in.

i am using MG organig and it works well too stink like hell but works

I'm using mg nig soil and my plants look retarded i'm bout to buy me some ff soil

I never seen FF in my area. Where are you all getting it?? (USA)

s21thomas said:
I never seen FF in my area. Where are you all getting it?? (USA)

I've had excellent results with FF Ocean Forest & Fox Farm ferts. :cool2:

I used the yellow Pages to find a Hydro Shop within 1/2 hour driving distance from me. It is cool cos I can pay cash.

If you can't find a shop you can get to, you can order this stuff online & have it shipped if you're in a position to get shipments where you live.
The Fox Farm Ocean Forest is heavy and I'd imagine that shipping costs would be very high, though.

Fox Farms ocean forest is by far the best soil I have grown in. I have tried many of the different brands of soil (miracle grow, super soil, etc). Best of all it is organic.

Latest posts

Back