digital microscope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.W.FAAMER

PARANOID GARDENER
Reaction score
the digital microscopes,usb plug in type.up to 200x magnification. are these good for viewing trichromes when deciding harvest time? the radio shack handheld microscopes. i really can't see very well with it.anybody ever try one?

260353065250_1_0_1.jpg

D.W.FAAMER said:
the digital microscopes,usb plug in type.up to 200x magnification. are these good for viewing trichromes when deciding harvest time? the radio shack handheld microscopes. i really can't see very well with it.anybody ever try one?

Is that a Dino Lite? I have one but it does not have the switch for the led's like that, the only difference IS the switch (my light is just on, which is fine for me) and that one has 4 more led's (making a total of 8) easy to use and pretty darn cool... the next step from there is a full blown Microscope, BUT, I am not trying to look at blood cells or anything like that. I was looking at my hair follicles and stuff trying it out, pretty cool little toy :hubba:

Latest posts

Back