Ditch Weed or not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

26Red

Hi I have stumbled apon some marijuana plants growing near my house, they look just like it, they are about 5 feet tall now and smell like marijuana plants. i have read that a lot of these can just be ditch weed and can have hardly any thc in them at all. Is there a way i can tell if these will have decent thc levels? Also if they are good should i leave them where they are to grow and risk someone finding them? or transplant them somewhere closer to me and safe?

Hey 26 you've probably stumbled on someone else's guerilla grow, if i were you i would take a few buds, dry them and toke em up...hey its a few grams a free weed. you're lucky i wish i could just stumble on some plants like that.

RossAlexander said:
Hey 26 you've probably stumbled on someone else's guerilla grow, if i were you i would take a few buds, dry them and toke em up...hey its a few grams a free weed. you're lucky i wish i could just stumble on some plants like that.

Until the owner comes along with a 12ga shotgun really ticked off at "rippers". Best thing to do when coming upon a guerilla grow is to leave it alone and never mess with it again. Remeber your not the one lugging water and putting the care into the plant. BAD Kharma awaits rippers.

I dont know if someone is tending it cause its in the ditch next to my road, i dont think someone would plant and care for it right next to the road. so how can i tell if its good plants with good thc or not?

Take Mutts Advice leave it where it is.... Even if it isn't someones... Just imagine if it was... Unless you grew it.. Don't Touch it... Those be the rules of Marijuana Growing.. Unless you want a loaded 22 to your head...

On another note.. even if it is from someone tossing seeds out the car window... or someone didn't intend to plant it there... you still should try to remember in the back of your mind.. that it could be... so respect the outdoor growers and don't touch the weed.... put the bud down.

26Red said:
I dont know if someone is tending it cause its in the ditch next to my road, i dont think someone would plant and care for it right next to the road. so how can i tell if its good plants with good thc or not?

Porbably ditch weed then and not worth anything except a few excedrin your gonna have to take after smoking it. ;)

yeah, i don't really know what the hell i'm talking about man. don't listen to me, and i'm not being sarcastic the guys like mutt and pranic know what they're talking about

True True:D

I know their some woods around my house and this old man died a few months ago and he used medical marijuana and grew it in the woods! everybody in my block was looking 4 the plants and i wasnt and even if i have no money to smoke i havent smoked since like 3 days!!!!!aahhhhhh but i havent even looked cuz i do respect the good karma i might need it 4 my grows so dont f*ck with something thats not yours!!!
this is a subject that i think we should leave it here!!

dont take it offensive im just giving you advice like veryone here does!!! so think twice before doing something wrong;)

take that junk, roll that junk, and smoke that junk.

26Red said:
Hi I have stumbled apon some marijuana plants growing near my house, they look just like it, they are about 5 feet tall now and smell like marijuana plants. i have read that a lot of these can just be ditch weed and can have hardly any thc in them at all. Is there a way i can tell if these will have decent thc levels? Also if they are good should i leave them where they are to grow and risk someone finding them? or transplant them somewhere closer to me and safe?

Prob someboody's secret grow, LOL. Does it look "hidden", somewhere nobody would likely find it?

Lass

IMG_0097.JPG

Hey look! I actually succeeded in getting a photo posted! This is a FIRST! Now...if I can only remember how I did dat...Anyway, the picture in the above post is just my little bubble cloner. Works pretty good. Hey looka me, ma! I posted a picture.

Amd it only took about 20 steps and a couple days. Let's see if I czn do it again...

Lass, a Technotard

26Red said:

Might be some one Grow, and if so, Don't be that Theif..;)

Might take Bud or 2 and leave a beer that says thanks, (leave no figure print) and see if there is any Trich on the Bud and then dry to smoke.

But really Folks I won't want any body messing around my Grow.!
How about YOU.?
That be Kool if it was Yours and I Ripped it..? U BE :( :( as Heelllllll.

If you didn't take any then when you stumble upon it, Don't go back and leave alone..;)

man take it iv had a few plants stolen from me and if in a ditch some one just throgh seeds out the car not a very good stop to grow if he didnt want any one to take it if u dont the cops will

Latest posts

Back