DIY aerorails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me take some pictures of some other aero type stuff I have done. I have a tube version instead of misters..more like a mister bar you insert in the rails. I have a cloner, no need for it since you can clone in the rails but it's still something to share and I have some aero kitty litter buckets.

Great thread snuggles. I'm looking forward to seeing the other aero systems. Thanks for taking the time to share this with us.

I am currently flowering two seperate batches. One from soil and one from Snuggles DIY Aerorails.

The soil came out pretty good. The maintenance on it was allot, but the yeild was not as large.

The Aerorails came out allot better by far. The yeild should produce at least 2/3'rds more buds. The leafs are soooo green and the buds are so much healthier. The upkeep of the system is a breeze.

If anyone is a first time grower, the aerorails are a way to go. On my next grow , I will make the Aero system bigger.....

Thanks for all your hard work of showing your system off.

snuggles said:
Let me take some pictures of some other aero type stuff I have done. I have a tube version instead of misters..more like a mister bar you insert in the rails. I have a cloner, no need for it since you can clone in the rails but it's still something to share and I have some aero kitty litter buckets.

When will you grace us with your pics buddy? I'm interested in this other setup you have. Will you post other plants also? Thank you in advance bro.

DomsChron said:
When will you grace us with your pics buddy? I'm interested in this other setup you have. Will you post other plants also? Thank you in advance bro.

I will I promise, my grow area is down at the moment and I grow in a neutral space LOL if you catch my drift, it's not my house so I will drive over later this week...me and my brother in law share a space...a very safe space thank the lord :D

monkerz said:
I am currently flowering two seperate batches. One from soil and one from Snuggles DIY Aerorails.

The soil came out pretty good. The maintenance on it was allot, but the yeild was not as large.

The Aerorails came out allot better by far. The yeild should produce at least 2/3'rds more buds. The leafs are soooo green and the buds are so much healthier. The upkeep of the system is a breeze.

If anyone is a first time grower, the aerorails are a way to go. On my next grow , I will make the Aero system bigger.....

Thanks for all your hard work of showing your system off.

Wow good to hear, hadn't heard from you in a while, good luck and thanks for the good word on the system...when's harvest, and aren't you going away soon?

Not going anywhere. Just like you were gonna take some time off , you never did :D Once harvest is done, going on a 2 week vacation. You also have a PM waiting from 2 weeks ago :)

Snuggles, I have to say that this system keeps the roots soooo much nicer and more healthy. The leafs are so beautiful. I will harvest in 15 or so days. I will get some pics of what the AERO produced. For a first time grower, this made growing more fun and also produced more buds than my soil.

Hats off to SNUGGLES. Can't wait to see your pics your gonna post.

woops let me check my PM box, I'll get to you in a bit sorry. Good to hear all is going well with the plants..it is fun isn't it?

Its a learning experience. Its not like growing a flower. Allot more in involved in this that first expected. But with the AERO system, made it a breeze.

Latest posts

Back