diy cloner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronsr

Reaction score
I built one of those bubble cloners that is in the diy forum by massproducer.I couldnt get any roots to develop on any of the thirty clones that I took for that experiance.I was wondering what might have went wrong.I did everthing according to the plans,and it has been well over two weeks,probubly closer to 4 weeks.does anybody have any ideas or comments?

im not sure what went wrong man i took three clippings and had two successful clones. i only had a small air machine and like a 4 inch bubble stone under them. Did you take a razor blade and scrape some of the stem off to expose the white center. but it did take an incrediblely long time to get roots, it was about 3 weeks until i saw my first sign of roots and im not sure if this was why but i added some of the root powder and then i started to see some progress like a week later. but dont count them out until the entire thing is brown cause look at link and the little pale green **** is going great now.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20712

How big were your clones?

What was the temperature that they usually were living in?

What lighting schedule were you using on them?

What type of light were you using for them?

When you look at the bottom of the stem what color is it?

they were about 4" to 6"
the temp.down there is about 63 to 66
the lites are on 24
florescents
they are kinda yellowish
they have been in this inviroment for 19 days today

ronsr said:
they were about 4" to 6"
the temp.down there is about 63 to 66
the lites are on 24
florescents
they are kinda yellowish
they have been in this inviroment for 19 days today

maybe raising the temp to the low to mid 70's. Also the floro, what kind? CFL? Also what do you use in the water? Anything?

I found that my clones take longer in the winter and my plants veg slower too...colder in the winter in my grow areas. I could get clones in 5-7 days in the summer, I'm averaging about 2 weeks at the moment. Do you spritz the plants, are they wilting? Are the stems rotten? Are you putting the stems in the water or slightly above the waterline? And have you ever cloned before? If not how are you taking the cuttings?

Also listen to Widowmaker, he's a cloning machine...lol. I know he's good at it.

hope u get u some clones bro i been having the same problem ,is been like 3 weeks for the 2 i cut and they are just now getting these little wart looking bumps on them so im hopeing they get roots comeing out of them soon ,i think i herd once u see the little bumps roots aint far away,,hope u figure it out ,,good luck \

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN

tom-tom said:
hope u get u some clones bro i been having the same problem ,is been like 3 weeks for the 2 i cut and they are just now getting these little wart looking bumps on them so im hopeing they get roots comeing out of them soon ,i think i herd once u see the little bumps roots aint far away,,hope u figure it out ,,good luck \

congrats, you should have some clones soon. yeah the bumps usually are followed by roots. Sometime the roots apppear up the stem and then sometimes they sprout out the bottom. I usually do see bumps though so you should too.

Good luck guys, I hate cloning LOL but its a necessary evil:hitchair:

[/quote]

hey. iam new hear and iam new to growing. iam not cloning but i hav a problem. i hav a 22 inc plant, not sure how old, like 2 month maybe. my plant has tittle white bumps on the botum of the stem. it looks like its geting sick. what is that?

prema said:
hey. iam new hear and iam new to growing. iam not cloning but i hav a problem. i hav a 22 inc plant, not sure how old, like 2 month maybe. my plant has tittle white bumps on the botum of the stem. it looks like its geting sick. what is that?

Hi...

Welcome to MP but PLEASE don't be a grave digger and dig up and old thread.... You'd do much better to make your own fresh post to get some help. We'll need a lot more info about your grow to help and pics would be the most helpful... Are you growing in soil or hydro? How is your plant looking sick... How often to you water? Are you using nutes? Are there nutes in your soil already? Are the white bumps at the soil line? They could be new roots coming out of your main stem if you've recently added soil...

Click on New Thread at the top of either the indoor growing section or the 'Plants problems' section and give us more to go on in a fresh post...

Peace!:cool:

Latest posts

Back