Djshortcure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMoKING Blees

Professional Bluntier
Reaction score
DJ short is in partner with my work so i get to have the chance to sit down and talk with him. We where discussing the curing process and found that the unbleached brown paper bags have a tendency to leach some of the smell off the herb. a suggestion would be to go straight to glass after hanging and trimming, with more frequent opening and "rolling/stirring."
hope this helps someone.
-E:)

SMoKING Blees said:
DJ short is in partner with my work so i get to have the chance to sit down and talk with him. We where discussing the curing process and found that the unbleached brown paper bags have a tendency to leach some of the smell off the herb. a suggestion would be to go straight to glass after hanging and trimming, with more frequent opening and "rolling/stirring."
hope this helps someone.
-E:)
Don't like the sound of this "rolling stirring" - sounds guaranteed to break all the trichs off.

leafminer said:
Don't like the sound of this "rolling stirring" - sounds guaranteed to break all the trichs off.
maybe you should be carefull :)

leafminer said:

Turning, rolling within the glass/mason jar; that is all times besides this sealed. This is just to insure new air is being introduced to the buds. also if you have read the cure, the brown bags have a higher likelihood to remove or damage the trichloms, but this likelihood is still low. I have had no problems with the trichloms sticking to the glass, because you must keep the glass at a low enough temperature. as far as breaking all the thrics off.... I would like to know how to do that.;)

Latest posts

Back