Do synthetic urines really work?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHaRBeaRiTY

I have no title.
Reaction score
I was just wondering if you get the powdered urine and if it really works...

If I get those little hand warmers from Walmart how will I know if I have it too hot...Help I'm scared....

If I get this job it will be 4 dollars more an hour!! I CANNOT FAIL!!!

Get a temp strip, they are made to be put on your for head. Just place on the outside of whatever your using to carry the urine... And yes synthetic urine works. Just go to your local smoke shop and buy a "number 1" its synthetic urine in a pouch that you where around your waist and its got warmers and temp strip and everything you need.... Cost about $40

i used synthetic urine. kept it in front of the heater vent in my car for an hour. used the self heating pack it came with once i left the car to go inside strapped it to my foot and once i got in there to piss i used it. well i gave it to the lady she told me it was to cold i ended up having to come back in an hour and take it for real.. drank 14 glasses of water while i waited and passed NP. smoked 10 bowls the day before honestly good ol fasion water and green tea etc.. is probably a better idea

plus if you get caught with the fake piss it automatically forfeits the drug test and is a possible felony in some states

Dont waste your money on fake piss, just buy nician tablets (you can buy them at most local stores or pharmicies for 3-4 dollars) all that other crap is a waste of money. You should also drink MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS because they have a high concentration of nician.Trust me on this!

Hope this helps :)

I am going to use my sisters urine. I know she is clean and I know they don't watch you urinate.

Timmyjg6 where can I get the temp strips?

Cole said:
Dont waste your money on fake piss, just buy nician tablets (you can buy them at most local stores or pharmicies for 3-4 dollars) all that other crap is a waste of money. You should also drink MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS because they have a high concentration of nician.Trust me on this!

Hope this helps :)

Ok i have read a few articals saying nician doesnt work and isnt good for you if you take to much. Synthetic urine is not a waste ofmoney it acually works unlike taking nician and drinking energy drinks.

The fake pee works great the one ive used is urine luck it cost $30 and comes with a heat stip I PASSED MY DRUG TEST WITH IT.

CHaRBeaRiTY said:
I am going to use my sisters urine. I know she is clean and I know they don't watch you urinate.

Timmyjg6 where can I get the temp strips?

LOL female urine is different than male urine im not sure if that is going to work. I would check up on that and make sure you can use female urine.

thc is good for me said:
LOL female urine is different than male urine im not sure if that is going to work. I would check up on that and make sure you can use female urine.

THC is right, Female urine has different chemical properties then Male urine, I wouldent try it if I were you! Hopes this helps :)

Cole said:
THC is right, Female urine has different chemical properties then Male urine, I wouldent try it if I were you! Hopes this helps :)

I am a female though

thc is good for me said:
Ok i have read a few articals saying nician doesnt work and isnt good for you if you take to much. Synthetic urine is not a waste ofmoney it acually works unlike taking nician and drinking energy drinks.

The fake pee works great the one ive used is urine luck it cost $30 and comes with a heat stip I PASSED MY DRUG TEST WITH IT.

Dont get me wrong im a fan of fake piss as well but if you read nician dosent work there wrong,trust me i use it every monday for the past 4 1/2 months.

IT WORKS (and its alot cheaper!)

But your right extensive use does harm you but i mean c'mon your going in for a drug test,lol

Lol i was just coming back to this page to change my mistake but you already caought it lol i read your other post that said you where a girl.

If you use someone elses urine just but it in a little bottle or condom or whatever you decide. Make sure you get one of those heat packs they sell them at sporting goods store for hunting.

Niacin works, its just painful. And it also depends on a-lot of things. Like size and how much you smoke... And i am a male but have used female urine many times. And my work sends the test to a lab.

So honestly what is my best chance at keeping my sisters urine warm enough. I was told to use a visine bottle and put it up my vageegee. I also heard about those Hothands hand warmers but I'm afraid it'll make it too hot.

Thankfully I will have her pee just an hour before my test...
Any advice. I'm so nervous.

niacin does work , i can personally vouch for that. just cuz some random ppl online say it doesnt work dont belive everything you hear , ya it aint good for ya... drinking 3 gallons of water isnt either...

smoking pot aint good for you either.. no smoke in your lungs is considered healthy... cant be scared of everything =)

Look it would be better to use the warmers, just harder to hide. If you wanted you could get a glue bottle and put the warmer around that with a rubber band. And when they give you the cup to pee in it will have a temp strip on it. If you poor it in there and it says moor than 98 than just blow on it or wait till it drops then hand to them. If they ask you what took so long than tell them you got nervous...

yes they work i've used them many many times, they are multi sex and so do many of my family member use it. the product is called FIX IT.

i also posted a reply in your other thread.

g'luck.

It's not hard to hide at all btw.

Ganja_Greg said:
i used synthetic urine. kept it in front of the heater vent in my car for an hour. used the self heating pack it came with once i left the car to go inside strapped it to my foot and once i got in there to piss i used it. well i gave it to the lady she told me it was to cold i ended up having to come back in an hour and take it for real.. drank 14 glasses of water while i waited and passed NP. smoked 10 bowls the day before honestly good ol fasion water and green tea etc.. is probably a better idea

plus if you get caught with the fake piss it automatically forfeits the drug test and is a possible felony in some states
where do you get this info? it takes 35 days for a heavy smoker to expell thc from your fatty tissue FACT stop giving bad info.

Latest posts

Back