Do you ever?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

Do you ever wonder what your lungs look like???

I know that's kind if a weird question.

My dad and I went to a Body World's exhibit several months ago.

http://www.bodyworlds.com/en.html

It was sooo amazing. If it ever comes to your area and you get the chance I highly recommend you go see it.

You could tell if they smoked, their lungs were black!!!!

I quit smoking cigs 10 yrs ago with the pregnancy of my oldest kid. But I still smoke my share of weed. I wonder what my lungs look like? I also live near a polluted big city so the quality of my air is questionable.

Am I the only one who thinks about this???

:ignore:

L O L!!! I wonder about it all the time. I took the kids to some science museum once and they had a lil internal view of the human body, how it works, what goes on. Neat:D.

Well the lungs weren't really black. They were more like a dark grey with black dots all over it. :(

They accept donations. I have been thinking about possibly donating my body. It's a beautiful exhibit, and it would save my family the burdeon of a funeral and burrial/cremation and what not. Then I could still benefit people long after I'm gone.

:D

Almost, not quite yet bbp. Unfortunately my hubby doesn't like the idea. :(

bombbudpuffa said:
Body donation?!? Did you sign up for that ride SM:D?

And you were probably just kidding around. But I am serious. I'd love to donate. Live on forever, SmokinMom!!! :hubba:

SmokinMom said:
Almost, not quite yet bbp. Unfortunately my hubby doesn't like the idea. :(

Yea, I wonder why?!? I would hate to see any one of my family members on 'display.' Ever see the Boston Legal episode where the guy with gonorrhea is on display... nasty.

the guy with gonorrhea is on display... nasty.
Hey, watch it man. That was my uncle your calling nasty:(. So what? He needed a few bucks so he signed the dang papers.

bono said:
Yea, I wonder why?!? I would hate to see any one of my family members on 'display.' Ever see the Boston Legal episode where the guy with gonorrhea is on display... nasty.

Ewwww gross. Well the Body Worlds was in very good taste. Wasn't disrespectable at all.

One day you may be looking at me in one of those exhibits. SmokinMom lives on.

hahahahahahaha.

Latest posts

Back