Do you know of any mj seeds that don't grow tall and don't stink so much?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to plant a seed with these characteristics. A plant that is short and doesn't stink so much. And where can I buy them? If you don't know one that has both, it would still help if you listed a seed that has one of the characteristics. Thanks.

any pure indica wont get very tall, maybe you should look into auto flowering strains, the autoflowers only grow to like 14''.

MindzEye said:
Northern Lights is known for be short and odorless... It is prefered for many stealth grows..

Just googled some pics of N L. Looks very close to my bagseed I grew that I have no clue what strain it is. Zero smell and no vertical growth during 4 weeks of flower. Thanks for that!

Killuminati420 said:
any pure indica wont get very tall, maybe you should look into auto flowering strains, the autoflowers only grow to like 14''.
Well, I bought some autoflowering Afghan Kush seeds (part indica, part ruderalis) from cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ because they describe it as a short plant. But, then I seen this: youtube.com/watch?v=34k2yK563QU and I feel like canceling the order. Is it possible the A.K. from that video isn't autoflowering?

MindzEye said:
Northern Lights is known for be short and odorless... It is prefered for many stealth grows..
You sure? Look how big this one is: youtube.com/watch?v=dmxvk-XKA34&feature=related or is that fake NL?

Sorry I didn't make them links because the forum won't let me until I have 15 posts.

****-dog said:
Just googled some pics of N L. Looks very close to my bagseed I grew that I have no clue what strain it is. Zero smell and no vertical growth during 4 weeks of flower. Thanks for that!

Same here. No strain name given, very short, close internodes, no smell at all till the very end of flowering.

I just grew them to get back in the swing of things, but, after all the mistakes, bugs, problems and having to harvest early, 2-3 hits and it's total couch lock.:holysheep:

Guess I won't be buying any seeds, since I took several clones 'just in case'. :holysheep:

Almost too strong.:eek: I do know that taking more than 3 hits is a mistake I won't repeat.:hubba: If I manage to grow it properly and flower to maturity, it might get into that heady '1 hit wonder' category. :woohoo:

DD

Droopy Dog said:
Same here. No strain name given, very short, close internodes, no smell at all till the very end of flowering.

I just grew them to get back in the swing of things, but, after all the mistakes, bugs, problems and having to harvest early, 2-3 hits and it's total couch lock.:holysheep:

Guess I won't be buying any seeds, since I took several clones 'just in case'. :holysheep:

Almost too strong.:eek: I do know that taking more than 3 hits is a mistake I won't repeat.:hubba: If I manage to grow it properly and flower to maturity, it might get into that heady '1 hit wonder' category. :woohoo:

DD

Totally dude... 1 big bong rip and I am productive and running around doing 10 things at once. 2nd rip equals me being a zombie from Shaun of the Dead. I am only just about half way through flowering and only sampled some leaves.

Green mojo all around!

MindzEye said:
In that video those plants were vegged for a long time.. If those plants were flowered at 12in tall they would be 2ft and little side branching, Ive grown NL a few times, you can grow almost any plant big... You can grow almost any plant small also.. You just have to learn when to flower them and train them to do what you want them to...

So how do I flower my plant so that it can grow short?

IMO dude, stay away from the autoflowers. Although some are being stabilized... many still are not. Go with some squatty indica plants, like kush or northern lights #5.

I had some autoflowers earlier this summer, and they completely screwed up my program because they turned out to be some stupid *** equitorial sativa. What a ******* seedbank!!! Never order through Ministryofseeds!

I agree with aplaisia...There are stable auto strains out there....I hve grown a few myself...White Dwarf from Buddha is a good hvy indica and Russian Rocket Fuel and SnowRyder are both great even keel highs...

dutch passion skywalker,sensi skunk#1or super skunk,reservoir williams wonder,heads apollo11xcinderella99 are some that can be grown without a scrubber

you can't go wrong with northern lights, I personally would avoid the autos, but that's me. I don't want any crosses that involve weaker strains. Autos don't do as well as a mom/clone strain, but ok from seed, and not as good as a true indica.

Latest posts

Back