does anyone know how to make tobacco chew?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gadhooka said:
This is what I've heard, if you eat it straight from bud, some of it will go into your system but much of the THC will.....pardon the pun.....be wasted and pass through without digesting. If it's turned into butter, most of the THC will be absorbed into the system.

If you eat a quarter ounce of weed at once, (I wouldn't advise it), ALL the thc in that bud will become active in your blood stream. This in turn will break the blood/brain barrier and become psychoactive.

That amount would be WAY WAY too much for anyone to ingest at once and they'd probably become a patient at the local Emergency Room, or they would barf it up due to the abundance of chlorophyll but only a relatively tiny amount would make it all the way through the digestive tract into the lower bowel.

This isn't conjecture on my part. It's all well studied, solid, rock tight medical information that is available from thousands of real life sources.

The reason most people don't ingest it is because of it's texture, (pretty nasty), and the Chlorophyll content. The Chlorophyll causes stomach discomfort in a lot of people.

Other than those two things, there is absolutely no difference in how the human body transfers thc across the blood/brain barrier.

Smoke it, ingest it, make cannabutter from it, make oil from it, make bubblegum out of it and once it's in your body, it becomes part of your blood stream to the brain and does exactly the same thing in every human on the planet.

There are a million variations of tolerance to thc, so the amount needed to reach the same high will differ. That's the only difference.

All the stories about "I didn't even get high" are because of either the quality of the weed, the amount ingested or having other factors involved such as a very full stomach of hard to digest food.

Good luck to all of you, and I hope this has cleared up even more of the myths of Marijuana.

The chlorophyll part is the only thing that doesn't make sense to me stoney. I eat hug bowls of salad and sprouts and all that other green stuff. I don't get sick from it...? :huh:

Latest posts

Back