Does anyone know whats up with cannetics forum?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like a good time to tell Techadmin that we appreciate the no advertising... it never happened.. He said he wouldn't and he didn't. thankful.

True that. How long has it been and still those that were wrong refuse to acknowledge it?

From what I hear from other sites, Cannetics is done. I will forever be grateful to Mr C for welcoming us MPers in when our site went down. That being said I was around there enough to see that it was turning into the type of site I loathe.

May be they are now offline.

wish they'd be
hate the limbo crap.. still "under maintenance"
i think most of us know/assume it's gone.. like them to say for sure though, one way or the other.

either way; site's done. no way it'll get traffic back now. what a shame/what a waste.

wish they'd be
hate the limbo crap.. still "under maintenance"
i think most of us know/assume it's gone.. like them to say for sure though, one way or the other.

either way; site's done. no way it'll get traffic back now. what a shame/what a waste.

I am also think about it. They will back very soon. But do you know any exact information why they going "Under Maintenance" ?

Yesser me thinks your right. I dont know why i thought cannetics got started from MP. Im old and confussed. Lol

cannetics started from the old pot pimp site when it shutdown because the owner ripped everyone off so we all just transferred over to cannetics

Latest posts

Back